•64•: Carpool Karaoke

"Hey man, thanks for this. It's just the traffic." James stated as Niall hopped inside the car.

After Niall went in the passenger seat.

We squeezed inside the back seat, trying to fit inside the car.

"Hey James." Louis spoke, sitting by the window.

"I only need one passenger." James pointed to the back.

"Well, if you want one member of One Direction, you get all of us." I joked, scooting closer to Harry.

"Liam here's too, the more the merrier, eh?" Niall stated, watching us get in the car.

"I- I guess. Alright, let's go." James shrugged, starting to drive.

"Seat belts on, seat belts on. If anyone needs a wee, hold it." James ordered while I put on my seatbelt.

"Do you mind if we listen to some music?" James asked, turning the volume up.

"One, two, three!" Harry counted, and we started singing. "What Makes You Beautiful"

The song finished and we started chatting.

"Who the hell, put my seat heater on. Stop it man!" Liam remarked. We all burst into laughter.

"My arse is on fire!" Liam said sarcastically.

While we were chatting, we noticed some fans driving beside us, opening their windows.

"She's been following me for weeks." Liam pointed at the woman driving.

James opened the windows so that we can hear the girls.

"Oh my god!" The woman waved to us while her friend was driving.

"Hello!" Me and Louis wave at the same time.

"Drive safely. Put your hands on the wheel." Harry adviced to the woman driving. While they took a picture of us inside the car.

"She's been following me for a while now. I've seen her a couple times." Liam spoke. I looked at the window near Liam, staring at the surroundings.

Then we continued on singing some more songs.

"Bands when I was growing up would do dance routines and wear the same clothes. And you've really kicked against that, why?" James questioned. We all starting talking at the same time making it really difficult to understand.

"Cause it's..I don't know it's really our thing and we don't wanna do that." I stated. The boys agreeing.

"I do think it would be good if you had like a dance routine at some point." James insisted.

"Why don't you choreograph for us and we'll do it?" Liam suggested. While I rubbed my eyes.

"Here's the thing. You've never made a video of No Control." James replied.

"Yeah, I guess." I shrugged.

"I think we could now make a video with choreography." James said. We all nodded our heads.

After James taught us a choreography for No Control, he gave us matching blue denim jackets to wear.

We started dancing and singing to No Control while I hold in a laugh.
—————
"Thanks for helping me get to work guys. I love you all." James said, giving us a high five.

"No problem James." I smiled.