•33•: Human Pyramid

*2013*

We are right now answering some fan tweets while on a concert and one said that we should do a 'human pyramid' but with a timer to know how long we can do this.

"Can you do a timer for us please?" I asked a fan. She was shocked but said yes.

"Did you set it yet?" Louis asked. She showed her phone towards us. I squinted my eyes trying to see her phone from the bright lights.

"Great! But start it when we say go." I stated. She nodded her head.

I place the mic down on the ground, while we're all trying to figure out the position.

We came to an agreement that on the bottom three are Liam, Louis, and Harry. The middle will be Zayn and I and Niall will be on top because I suggested it.

"Okay. Three! Two! One!" Liam spoke and laid on the floor with his elbows under his shoulders, followed by Louis and Harry.

"This would be difficult." I mumbled watching Liam, Harry, and Louis struggle.

I took off my shoes so that it would be easier to get on top of them, with the help of Zayn. I laid on their backs with Zayn beside me.

I can feel Harry and Louis shaking below us from the heavy weight. However, Liam didn't care and spoke into the mic. One hand holding the mic while the other helped him up and be stable.

Now this is the difficult part. Niall trying to get on top of all five of us.

He eventually got on top and we all smiled for the fans taking pictures of us.

The sweet girl stopped the timer and we all got down. I saw Harry stretch his back from the pain making me laugh.

I wore my shoes again and grabbed my mic from the ground, looking at the timer. It was only 30 seconds. I was impressed.

"That's great. Thank you love!" I gave her a thumbs up, smiling and gave each of the boys a high five.