-137-: Apart for the day (October 2019)

Ariana's POV

Ariana had Dylan lying on hers and Harry's bed, well away from the edge while she was sitting on the bed finishing off her makeup using her little hand mirror, Harry was in the shower and Alexandria was playing in the playroom.

Ariana was a week postpartum today and the pain was starting to fade. So she had decided today would be a good day to go shopping with Dylan and meet Gemma in Westfield Shopping Centre. Harry had planned a day of cuddles and treats for himself and Alexandria starting with chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast when she wakes up.

Ariana heard the shower turn off as she was just touching up her lips with a lip liner and lipstick.

"My wife looks incredible today," he smirked as he wrapped the white towel around his waist making his tan stand out even more and showing off the tattoos he had recently got just under his heart.

Alexandria Victoria Styles
XI.XV.MMXVII
Dylan Edward Styles
VII.X.MMXIX

He walked over to you bending to give her a kiss. Ariana didn't care that she had just done her lipstick. She's just in need for him intensified and she tried to pull his towel but he moved away.

"Babe, you know we can't. Dr. Gomez said when the bleeding stops, and that technically you should give it a month. It's a been a week. And as much as I want to make love to you, we can't," Ariana nodded knowing that he was only looking out for her.

"Mama? Daddy?" Alexandria opened the door and they both smiled at her, she returned the gesture.

"Hey baby girl. How was your sleep?" Harry asked giving her the routine morning kiss and a cuddle.

"It was good," she said into his chest and then made her way to Ariana for a kiss and a cuddle.

"You looking forward to today?" She nodded excitedly.

"I wish Dylan and you could stay but I'm excited to spend the day with daddy," she smiled and Ariana nodded.

"Speaking of, how about I go get into my comfortable clothes and then, I don't know... We make chocolate chip pancakes?" He said and her eyes widened.

"With extra chocolate chips?"

"With extra chocolate chips." And she nodded excitedly.

Harry's POV

Alexandria was cuddled into my chest on the sofa watching Finding Nemo. These were the days that I loved. Spending time with Alexandria or Dylan, or both of them cuddled in sweatpants and a t-shirt, bonding.

"Daddy? Will mama have any more babies?" I looked down to her and smiled.

"I hope so, do you want her to?" She nodded contentedly.

"I wouldn't want it to be soon though. Because then you would both need to look after a baby and I wouldn't have anyone to spend time with," I placed my arms around Alexandria.

"It won't be soon, my love. And no matter what, Mama and daddy will always have time to spend with you, and you'll always be our princess," she smiled.

"And you always be my prince?" She said and I nodded.

"Always," she seemed content with that answer and I inhaled her scent. Baby powder with a hint of coconut from her shampoo and body wash.

"How about, we drive down to Riley's Ice Cream Café and get your favourite?" I said and Alexandria hopped up off of my chest.

"Yes, yes, yes. Please daddy!" She said and I nodded.

"Okay, we'll go right now and watch the rest when we get back. Go grab your shoes," she nodded and ran to the front door.