•42•: Ariana gets stage fright

It was a few minutes before our show here in San Siro stadium. The boys are filled with excitement. I can hear the fans already chanting our names.

I suddenly felt anxious about going on stage with thousands of people watching the six of us.

I shake my head. My palm began to sweat while I hold my microphone.

"I can't do this." I mumbled. The boys turned their attention to me. Niall hugged me.

"Hey, hey. Ariana, it's gonna be fine." Niall assured, cupping my face.

"No, no! What if I- I mess up Niall? Thousands of people will be watching us, and if I mess up, they'll see. I don't want to do this." I felt weak and dizzy.

"Um, okay. Okay, breathe for me love." Niall instructed. I followed, breathing in and out.

I started to calm down, however this doesn't stop me from not wanting to go on stage.

"Don't make me go up there." I pleaded. Harry walked closer. Niall moved to the side, making space for Harry.

Harry wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing the top of my head.

"Ariana, think about the fans chanting your name, excited to see you perform with us. You need to remember to relax your body and don't panic. We'll be by your side helping you get through this. You won't be able." Harry stated. I stared at his green eyes.

"I guess." I muttered. Harry smiled. The boys cheered.
——————
We went on stage. Harry sang his part, giving me a thumbs up.

The fans screamed. I walked toward the front singing with the boys.

I kept calm and had fun.

The concert ended and it went better than expected.

We're finally backstage. I grinned. The boys clapped for me, proudly.

"I'm so proud of you out there!" Harry cheered.

"Thank you H. I'm also proud of you. Thank you for helping me and also thanks to the other boys for helping me out too." I replied.