-89-: Birth planning

It was closing in on December, meaning that their baby girl would be born soon. It was the middle of the day while Ariana and Harry were putting together a birthing plan.

"Where do you want to give birth?" Harry asked.

"Hospital." Ariana said in a heartbeat. "I can barely get through the Braxton Hicks. I'm not gonna get through the real labour pains."

"Okay." Harry typed it into he laptop. "I'm guessing medication as well?"

"Yes. An epidural is gonna be well needed and used."

"Alright. Who do you want in the room when Alexandria comes?"

"You obviously, then your mom since she's coming to help out."

"Alright." He typed it down as well. "Then there's how you want to give birth."

"Well what are the options?"

"Water birth, vaginal birth and a cesarean section, which is also known as a c-section."

"I can't get an epidural in the water. I most certainly don't want to get cut open. So I guess vaginal is the way to go."

"Okay.... what about medical interference?"

"What?"

"If something goes south while in labor, would you consent to the nurses and musical staff to help out?"

"Yeah. I don't rant anything to happen to these girls. So if they need to put me on meds or cut me open as a last resort then yes please."

"Okay."

They both went through some more questions and even re-checked their hospital bag. When that was done, Ariana and Harry got lunch, then went out to get some more clothes for their daughter.

When the two of them got back, Ariana folded the clothing and put them in the nursery's closet. Then after putting the clothes away, she went into a little side closet and got the extra bedding for Anne when she visited.

"I'll help you, baby girl." Harry said grabbing the main sheet and heading to Ariana's office.

He pulled out the couch and placed a mattress on the pulled out piece.

He put it on the edges of the mattress. Ariana put the main blanket on the bed and unfolded it to cover the surface. When the blanket was all spread out a pain came over Ariana, making her bend over and grip the sheets.

"Do you need me to be there with you?"

"No I'm good. This is just a faint one that I can get through by myself." Then she gripped the sheets as the pain started to increase. "Babe, go get me something to eat. I can't tell if this is the real thing or not."

Harry nodded and he left to get food. He came back with a banana and peeled it. He put it up to Ariana's mouth to eat it. She took a bite and the pain weakened them faded away. She sat on the blankets and exhaled.

"Harry, I'm scared. What if I go into labor early?" Ariana started to cry.

"You won't, darling. I promise you won't. I'll be here for you through anything." He held Ariana's hands and kissed her forehead.

"But if you do go into early labor. If you were too, then that would mean that we would be that much closer to meeting our girl. I'm gonna stay right by you."

"Thanks Harry." Ariana smiled.

"Anything for you, baby girl."