•36•: Getting to hang out baby Lux

*2013*

The other boys were occupied. Me on the other hand, had nothing to do while waiting for the tour bus to move. Suddenly, the door opened and I saw Lou with baby Lux in her arms.

I smiled widely. Lux squirmed in her mom's arms when she saw me.

"Hi Lux!" I waved. Lou gave me Lux to hold. I stood up with Lux in my arms and hugged her.

"Are you having fun?" I placed her down on the couch while Lou went to the bathroom.

She's wearing a cute red shirt, with small jeans and shoes. Her hair was tied into two pigtails.

I couldn't resist. I grabbed my phone and took a photo of her.
————
The whole ride to the hotel room we will be staying at was entertaining. Harry and I entertained Lux the whole way so that she wouldn't cry.

We were finally at our destination. I peeked through the window and saw a bunch of people waiting for us to come out of the bus.

"Hey, Lou is it okay if I carry Lux when we go inside the hotel?" I asked politely, and she nodded.

"But don't let her get too close with people when we go out." She instructed, grabbing her bag.

I carried Lux in my arms, following the boys out of the bus. I heard screaming when I walked out with Lux.

We are not allowed to go in yet 'cause of the fans crowding the path towards the hotel. They placed barricades to block the fans from getting too close to us.

I moved a hair strand away from her face. I noticed some lovely fans, taking a video of us. I pointed towards the phone, trying to make Lux wave.

"Say hi!" I stated, waving at them. Lux mimicked me and waved. It was an adorable moment.

I blew them a kiss, waving goodbye as I was escorted away from the crowd.