•40•: Interview at a red carpet

Two women wanted to interview with us. So we went over. Harry and Niall helped me make sure my dress isn't messed up or anything.

"Hello! We are joined by the members of One Direction. You guys!" The blonde woman greeted.

Liam, Zayn, and Louis are behind us trying to play a game.

"Hi!" I waved, moving beside Niall.

"They got so excited by the arcade game" a woman with brown hair said.

"Harry, I like your hat!" The woman beside Harry flirted, wrapping her arms around Harry's arm.

I stood there, not knowing what to say, since they both are having separate conversations with Niall and Harry, eventually the rest of the boys moved closer.

"Okay, we have some questions for you guys." She says. Louis put an arm around me.

"So we wanna know. How long does it take for all of you to get ready?"

"I think Ariana. You're the one who takes so long." The blonde woman says. I laughed, shaking my head.

"A lot of people think that I get ready the longest, but it's actually Zayn and Harry." I stated. Harry looked at me in disbelief.

"Hey, I do not take long to get ready." Harry remarked. Zayn laughed a bit but agreed to my statement.

I crossed my arms, glancing at the two women in front of me that are filled with energy and excitement.

"And you guys are performing tonight. Do you guys still get nervous for live snow performances?" She asked as they both pointed a mic in front of us.

"We do get nervous when we're in front of these famous people." Liam replied. I nodded.

"They're so complimentary of each other. They're just talking about how good Ariana's dress is." She said towards the camera. I chuckled.

"What about my dress? You left me out." She wondered, showing off her bright blue dress. I pursed my lips.

"Yeah, it's cool." Zayn mumbled.

"Uhh... yeah-" Liam got cut off by Harry breaking the awkwardness.

"And on that note, thank you very much." Harry made a peace sign.

"Thank you so much you guys!" The two women called.

"Good bye, you two have a lovely evening." I waved at them.

"Good luck on your show tonight!" The brunette woman spoke to me.

"Oh. Thank you very much!" I gave them both a soft smile. Louis pushing me slightly to move.

The two woman talk to the camera. While the boys and I were waiting to get through the crowd for another interview.

"They're fun to talk to." I talked Harry. Looking back at the two. He fixed his hat walking with me. He wrapped his arm around mine.

"Yeah, if you say so." He nodded. I laughed.