-96-: New Adventures

Harry finishes moving the last two boxes from the van into the house, setting it down with the hundreds of others. Harry and Ariana have decided to move to California with their daughter, trying to switch their lives up. He lets out a breath of air. "Oh love, I meant to tell you, Capitol Records called." he says with excitement.

Ariana's head turns slightly, causing him to continue. "They want to sign both of us for separate record deals, what do you think?" he asks her as she opens the box that's labeled 'Kitchen'. She pulls out a few glass plates before answering. "That sounds great Haz, but I just don't think that solo music would work out for me."

Groaning, Harry picks up a heavy box out of the pile. "Ari, it would be just like singing longer versions of your normal solos. Plus, the fans call you as powerhouse for some reason." he says to her. Ariana thinks about his comment for a few minutes while putting random items of their kitchen away. Coming up with a comeback, she had decided to agree with signing on a record deal.
——————
"It has to be around here somewhere." Ariana says aloud to herself. She begins searching in a random box that she found a home in the living room. Harry and her call it 'the items with no home' box.

Pulling out most of the items out, she retrieved a brown journal, the familiar fabric brings back many memories. She had her way over to the piano a few rooms over, taking a seat on the bench in front of it. Flipping through the pages, she finds notes scribbled by the boys, random polaroid pictures, and a pressed flower from the first bouquet Harry had bought her. A note catches her eye on the top of one of the pages, looking closer at the red ink, she read 'This one- H.S.'. A smile forms on her face, guess that she missed this comment from Harry. Skimming over the lyrics, she had decided that this is the one. She sent a quick tweet out, letting everyone know that she will be starting an instagram live soon. Setting her phone up properly, she made sure that she was in frame.

She does a few warm up exercises before she presses start on the bottom. The chat is soon filled with hundreds of fans. "Hello everyone," She spoke to the fans. "I thought that I would perform one of my old songs for you guys. Let me know what you think."

Pressing down on the keys, soft music soon fills her ears and speakers. The lyrics begin flowing out of her mouth. She tries to focus on creating the perfect sounds. Singing the last sentence, she finishes the song. Ariana looks over the chat, and she is unable to read the messages due to the speed that they are coming in. Maybe a solo career wouldn't be too bad. She thanks all of the fans and ends the livestream. Slow clapping soon fills her ears and she turns around to find a warm pair of green eyes, holding our daughter in his arms. "How long have you been there, Haz?" I ask the man.

He smiles and motions that he ran her direction after hearing the piano start. He then states that they need to record the song and release it as a single.

A few hours pass and she soon finds out that she is trending about who the song is about. She had decided to send out a quick tweet, letting them have what they want. "Today's song is titled "Tattooed Heart" and I wrote it about a blue eyed boy who stole my heart when I had first met him on the X Factor. Our relationship had stopped when we have became a band, but I'm happy to call him my older brother to this day." Ariana send the tweet out. Hopefully that it was simple enough for them to get. A notification lets her know that Louis had actually replied to the tweet. Ariana opened up her phone to see his response. A laugh comes out of her mouth when she read, "I KNEW IT!"
——————
An annoying alarm wakes her up from her deep slumber. She slowly brings her body out of the warm bed. After going to the bathroom, her nose leads her to the sound of pancakes. Arriving at the kitchen, she is greeted by a flour covered Harry. Giggling, she takes a seat at the island next to their daughter in her high chair in the middle of the room, three pancakes are soon put in front of her. "Pancakes for the lady of the day." Harry says as he kisses the top of her head.