-134-: Alexandria meets her baby brother Dylan (July 2019)

The nurse brought Dylan back over to Ariana wrapped in a little blue blanket along with his very first all in one that Harry had chosen.

Ariana unwrapped the small bundle of joy, out a newborn diaper on him that Harry handed you and Harry fixed him into his all in one and wrapped him in the blue blanket.

"Oh my handsome little man. You're going to break some hearts aren't you? Aren't you my man," Harry's baby talk was back and Ariana absolutely adored it. She would keep having babies if it meant he would talk like that more often.

"Oh should we give mummy hugs and I'll go bring your big sister through?" He said in the same voice.

Harry handed Ariana the tiny boy and she placed a soft kiss on his forehead.

"Daddy's so taken with you already Dyl. He's going to be the best daddy ever, like he is with Alexandria. You'll love her too. She's going to be such a thoughtful big sister. And I'll try my best with you too. I hope I'm the best mama you could ever ask for," Ariana whispered before placing him into the little bassinet the hospital provided and taking a drink and a bite of the sandwich Harry had bought her from the cafe seeing as she was starving.

Ariana shuffled to sit up more and winced when the pain sho through you. At that moment Harry came through the door with a tired Alexandria in his arms.

"Hello my princess" she smiled at me.

"Hi mama. Is dat Dylan?" She whispered noticing the baby was sleeping.

Harry placed her onto the bed as she climbed over to the bassinet. Ariana sat up and watched her facial expression as she looked in at the baby.

"What do you think, princess? Should we keep him?" Harry questioned sitting on the bed next to both of them.

Alexandria nodded, smiling at the small boy in the bassinet.

"Oh I don't know. I was thinking we might give him back," Ariana joked and Alexandria's mouth opened in surprise.

"No mama! You can't do dat! Dylan's my brudda," she said and Ariana chuckled.

"I'm kidding, darling. We all love him too much to send him back," Ariana kissed her cheek as Harry kissed the other one. "And we love you too," she whispered and she smiled.

"Lexi loves aaaaall of you," she put emphasis on 'all' making Ariana smile at how grown up she was becoming.

"You going to stay with Grandma Anne tonight?" She nodded excitedly.

"Ok, well Grandma Anne and Auntie Gem are coming in to see Dylan before you all leave. The boys and girls left when I brought Lexi in. They'll come back tomorrow," Ariana nodded and smiled as he left the room to bring Anne and Gemma in.

While Harry was gone, Ariana took Dylan out of the bassinet and laid him on the bed.

"Lie beside your brother and get a picture my darling," she complied instantly and smiled largely. "My beautiful babies."

"Where is the little handsome devil," Anne smiled and Ariana motioned to the bed where Alexandria was lying beside him hiding him from the door. "Oh he's beautiful, can I hold him?" Harry nodded and his mother picked up the small baby. "What's his name?" She asked. Ariana had told no one his name yet.

"Dylan Edward Styles," Ariana said quietly and watched her eyes fill with tears.

"Oh he's so beautiful. Aren't you little Dylan, yes you are," she cooed. Gemma took him next and by the time they were ready to leave, Alexandria had fallen asleep on Ariana.

"Goodnight my princess. I'll see you tomorrow," Ariana whispered, kissing her cheek lightly before Harry carried her out of the room. Taking her to his mother and stepfathers car leaving just her and Dylan.

Ariana's mother and father came in at that moment and had a hold of Dylan quickly before promising to come back tomorrow when Ariana wasn't so tired. Ariana snapped a picture of the tiny boy and sent it to the boys and girls.

 Ariana snapped a picture of the tiny boy and sent it to the boys and girls

Introducing Dylan Edward Styles, 6lb 2oz. X

After Ariana had received a reply from everyone telling her how cute and beautiful he was, she took the picture of Alexandria and Dylan and posted it to Instagram.

arianagrande: Introducing @harrystyles and I's little man. Dylan Edward Styles. 6lb 2oz of pure perfection. He's so loved already by his big sister Alexandria, she doesn't even want to send him back! I can't express how much my heart loves both of my babies. My prince and my princess. And I have my king. Our perfect little family that I can't wait to expand even more, much to Harry's happiness...xx