-74-: Ariana tells Harry that she's pregnant

Ariana was at home while Harry was at the studio recording for his new solo debut single Sign Of The Times. She was just playing around with the dogs when she heard the door open.

"I'm back, baby girl." Harry said. "Are you home?"

"I'm in the living room, babe."

Ariana heard him come into the living room and came walking behind her.

"You're still in your pajamas?"

"Yes. I decided to just have a lazy day with the dogs."

"You remind me of Gemma sometimes you know."

"Except I'm not related to you and we make out."

"Yeah." Harry said with a laugh.

Ariana leaned back into him and took in his sweet scent of strawberries. She started to kiss her and she kissed him back. He started to take it to the next level. She stopped him and said. "Don't hurt the baby, Harry."

He stopped and looked at her and said. "What?"

"I don't want you hurting the baby."

He looked at her and tears fell out of his eyes.

"A- Are you pregnant?"

"I sure am."

Harry picked her up and twirled her around. He put her back on the ground and said. "I can't believe that I'm going to be a father!!! A- and you're going to be a mother!"

"Me neither Haz!"

She spent the rest of the night with Harry in bed, and with him staring at her flat stomach.