-149-: Mother's Day

It was second Sunday in March...And you know what that means? Mother's Day. Well for Europe anyway... Ariana was lying in bed when a small body attacked her. She opened her eyes slightly to find a smiling Alexandria with a present in her arms. "Happy Mama's Day Mama!" She squealed and pulled her in for a cuddle. Harry was still making his way upstairs with Ariana's breakfast, tea and his gift also carrying an evergrowing 4 year old Dylan in his arms.

"Thank you my love. What is this?" Ariana asked as she handed her the package. She sat up in bed and opened the package. She gestured for Ariana to open it so she did. She smiled at the gift inside. It was a necklace with two small silver domes that had Alexandria and Dylan's fingerprints on one half in the shape of a heart and inside had the inscription 'I carry your heart (I carry it in my heart)' from E.E Cummings making Ariana smile. "Thank you so so much sweetheart. I absolutely love it," Ariana smiled and Alexandria's smile got bigger.

Harry finally reached the top stairs with everything still in his hands and moved into the bedroom. "Look who else came to give mama a hug?" He smiled at the small boy in his arms admiring his eyes, the exact same colour as Harry's. Harry walked around the bed and allowed Ariana to take the small boy in her arms.

"Hey little guy! How are you? Are you good?" He babbled and then looked up at her.

"Mama! Mama! Mama!" He squealed flapping his arms and legs around making Ariana laugh.

"Yes it's Mama! And you're Dylan, aren't you?" Ariana cooed and he smiled making a 'mwah' sound and she knew he was asking for a kiss. Ariana leaned down and gave him one, a smirk coming across the babies face. He had the exact same personality as his father. A little flirt.

"Okay Lexi, could you hold Dylan while I give mama her breakfast and gift?" Alexandria nodded and opened her legs and Ariana placed the small baby in between them, as she held his hands and shook them gently. His giggle floated around the room. Ariana and Harry loved their bond, they both loved each other.

Harry placed Ariana's breakfast of her favorite besides pancakes. Yogurt, fruit and granola with a little icing sugar sprinkled over it, a little glass of a strawberry and banana smoothie and a tea. Ariana ate it within ten minutes feeding Harry and Alexandria too as Ariana went and giving Dylan little bits of yogurt with fruit that she mashed up making sure not to give him the granola. Ariana drank her smoothie sharing once again and then her tea, that only was shared with Harry. "And now your gift from me," Harry smirked.

"You know it's Mothers Day, not Wife Day... You didn't need to get me anything," Ariana warned him and he shrugged, shaking his head. Little did he know, she had already bought him his gift for Father's Day in 3 months from her.

He handed Ariana the huge bouquet of pink and cream peonies, her favorite. And she smiled, placing them on her nightstand after smelling them. Next came a purple bag that Ariana looked into noticing the Moët and her favorite truffles inside and she thought back to the last time she had had both of those things...A full night of lovemaking so when the kids woke in the morning, she had only had 3 hours of sleep and were extremely tired and it seemed he thought of the same thing as he winked to Ariana. And the next present being an Agent Provocateur box that she only took a peak into seeing Alexandria was there and she smirked at him noticing the Scarlet Red bra. And finally, a picture frame, with a picture of the family. Ariana smiled and set the frame beside the flowers.

"Best Mama's Day ever, and it hasn't even started yet," Ariana whispered and kissed Harry. She then kissed Alexandria and Dylan's heads and realized that everyday was Mama's day around here. Because as long as she was with your wonderful husband and their two kids, it was all that she ever wanted.
——————
harrystyles: Happy Mother's Day to my wonderful wife, my best friend, my soulmate, and Emilia and Mason's supermum. You're not only our children's mama, you're their best friend too and I can't express how much that means. We all love you, @arianastyles, so much. We hope you've had a great day .xxx

And he posted a picture that was taken a month ago, when both kids were super clingy, and Ariana had each of them on her hip and she was also trying to make dinner.