•30•: Backstage interview

I sat next to Niall drinking my champagne. Liam was asked to interview the rest of us backstage.

"Hi. We're live on Radio 1 here with One Direction who just won 2 awards here on the Brits!" Liam pointed the mic towards Niall.

We all cheered. I clapped my hands happily.

"Uh, currently how exactly are you feeling right now? Coming off two Brits, this is your third year at the Brits. How are you enjoying that?" Liam asked, pointing the mic to Louis.

I continue to drink while listening to Louis answer.

"Quite different to you Liam Payne and Ariana Grande because you've both consumed lots of alcohol, potentially too much." Louis stated.

I dramatically gasped.

"Only Liam. I only drank a few.." I mumbled. The boys laughed.

"This is true. I don't want to name any brands but I've had a very, very good time. Zayn.." Liam asked Zayn a question.

Niall grabbed the glass out of my hand. I scoffed.

"Hey! I wasn't done with that!" I remarked, crossing my arms.

"Too much is bad for you." Niall stated. I rolled my eyes.

"Ariana, how are you feeling about winning two awards?" Liam asked me.

"Um, it's great. Really thankful." I smiled. Liam nodded and moved on with the question.

"Um.. Harry! I know you'll say something sensible. How are you feeling? You went to the toilet. Can I ask was it a number one or number two?" Liam asked him. I scrunched my nose.

"That's a pretty random question Li." I chuckled.

"It was a- it was a wee wee." Harry replied.

Niall suddenly laughed.

"It was a number one everybody. We can clear that. Was it worth missing the start of my speech?" Liam added.

"I was sending a tweet." Harry responded.

"He was sending a tweet. I will never, ever get over this. God bless twitter. And everyone who tweets." Liam continued to ask Niall a question.