-147-: Harry's 30th birthday

February 1st, 2024

"We have to be extra quiet, are you ready to surprise daddy?" Ariana whispered to hers and Harry's kids as she carries Harry's cake while Ariana carried Dylan. She nodded excitedly.

Harry was laying in bed still sleeping. It was 10am and Ariana had woke up at 7 so you, Alexandria and Dylan was there so she had guessed that he counted, could bake Harry a cake. She had ordered one but she knew what he was like. He'd like the idea of a homemade one with the kids input better. He opened his eyes slightly before Ariana had entered the room but he closed them again to wake up and stop the burning of them due to the sunlight.

Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Daddy, happy birthday to you.

Ariana and Alexandria sang as she opened the bedroom door and walked over to the bed. Alexandria set the cake on Harry's lap. As soon as he heard the door knob creak, his eyes were open. He looked down at the cake and smiled. The Best Daddy In the Hole White World. He smiled and kissed Alexandria's head.

"That is the most beautiful cake I have ever seen," he smiled. He placed the cake on his bedside table and pulled Alexandria in for his usual morning cuddle. But there was something especially special about it this morning. "Thank you for the cake sweetheart. I bet it tastes as good as it looks," Alexandria smiled and shyed away from his gaze.

Harry lay in bed with his right arm around Ariana, who was holding Dylan against her chest, and his left arm around his daughter who was growing up more and more each day which he hated, he wanted to stay little forever. He lay and though about how incredible his life was at this particular moment, and he realized it would always be that incredible as long as he had the 3 people surrounding him at that moment, and if anymore where to come, it would be even more incredible.

"Let me have a cuddle with my handsome man now," he smiled and Ariana handed him the small boy as Alexandria crawled over and plopped herself onto Ariana's lap. "Hey little guy, are you talking? I love you too. Oh, is that what's happening," he smiled at the little boy. "Can I have a kiss?" He smiled and pressed a playful kiss to Dylan's forehead. "Oh thank you. Can I have another kiss?" Harry placed another kiss to his forehead. "What about another kiss?" Dylan moved his head forward and planted a sloppy kiss straight to Harry's mouth. Harry's face lit up and Ariana smiled at them both. Harry thought back to when Alexandria gave her first kisses. Harry lay Dylan on his chest and Ariana smiled at them.

"How old are you daddy?" Alexandria asked and Ariana chuckled. She loved when he spoke about his age, you could always annoy him because she was 1 year and 4 months older than him with Ariana birthday being on the 26th June, and he was 1st February.

"Too old honey, too old. But I'm 30 today," he then realized how old he was getting, and that scared them both more than anything.

"What age where you when I came?" Alexandria asked and Ariana smiled at their sharing session.

"I was 23 lovebug," she nodded.

"What age are you, mama?" Ariana smirked over at Harry and he sent her a playful glare back.

"I'm 30 babe, the same age as daddy, but I'll be 31 in a few months," Ariana said and she nodded.

"What age were you when I came?" Ariana and Harry were both 23 and 24 when she came so Harry smiled triumphantly to Ariana.

"I was 24," Ariana knew she was a little confused that they were both a year apart when she was born but they aren't the same age right now, but she played it off by just smiling.

"I'm 6," she said proudly and Ariana and Harry laughed.

"Yes, you are darling. Now who wants some cake?" Harry asked holding the fork that Ariana had placed beside the cake and Alexandria nodded jumping up and down.
——————
"My baby's 30!" Anne squealed as he answered the door to her.