•31•: Tour

I changed my clothes, feeling more comfortable and joined the boys on the main area of the tour bus.

My phone suddenly rang. I answered the phone and saw the face of my mother.

"Hi mom, how are you?" I asked. She smiled.

"I'm good. How are you and the boys?" She asked.

"We're all doing great. I'm actually with them right now." I showed her the boys, who waved at her.

"Hi Joan!" They all say in sync.

She grinned, waving back.

"Hi boys. Just tell me if Ariana is causing you any trouble." She joked. They all chuckled.

"We will" Liam replied.

I turn the camera back to me.

"Did you get my present?" I asked her. She nodded.

"Yes I did. Thank you hun." She showed the perfume I got for her birthday. "I love you mom. I gotta go. Bye!" We both said our goodbyes and I ended the call.

After talking with my mother, I joined in at the conversation.

"Yeah. I love it." Niall talks about Ireland as usual.

I sat beside Louis, sometimes laughing at one of Harry's terrible jokes.

While chatting with the boys, I suddenly scrunched my nose smelling a horrible scent.

"Ohh wow." I move my hand in an up and down motion, trying to get rid of the smell.

"That is awful. Own up, own up!" Louis stated.

"Who farted?" Zayn asked.

"Niall." Louis pointed.

Niall scoffed at them, while I laughed at the situation.

"Ya know sometimes when it gets really smelly, Niall doesn't admit it." Louis said. We agreed.

Niall defended himself and the topic changed into another one. I got tired and got up.

"I'm going back to bed. See you guys in the morning." I waved at them.

"Yeah, me too." Zayn said, yawning.

I quickly said goodnight to Zayn and walked to my bed, closing the mini curtain for privacy.

♡︎

*the next morning*

"Ariana! Time to get up!" Someone yelled banging the door. "Go away!" I yelled to whoever it was. "You know I hate doing this to you. We need to tell you what's going on today." The person said trying the door knob but not having it open.

"Don't make me get Paul, Ariana." They said. "Go get him. I'm sleeping." I said yawning and then rolling back over and closing my eyes to sleep again. I heard a sigh from the other side of the door before the person walked off.

"Ariana! GET UP!" Paul yelled banging at the door scaring me half to death. I quickly jumped up from the bed and fell on the ground since I was tangled up in the blankets. "Paul!" I shouted looking towards the door. "Get your lazy butt up!" Paul yelled banging on the door one last time before leaving.

♡︎

"The princess has finally awakened!" Niall laughed as I walked through the door. "Shut up." I told him pulling the sweater tighter over my body. I was hoping that I could go back to bed after they told me everything so I couldn't be bothered to get dressed. I walked in and saw all the boys sitting around the hotel room. I took a seat on the ground with my back pressed up against the wall.