•41•: Harry and Ariana accidentally kiss

It was the end of our concert here in New York. We were all thanking fans, sometimes touching one of their hands.

I gave the boys an embrace, one by one. When I got to Harry, I tilted my head to the right, opening my arms for Harry to go in.

When suddenly, Harry tilted his head the same direction as mine, and our lips crashed.

I stiffened, pulling away. Harry's eyes widened. The small action made the fans go wild.

"I didn't mean for that to happen, sorry Ariana." Harry apologized, giving me a tight hug. I chuckled.

After that event, the rest of the day seems normal. It's almost like it didn't even happen.

But I was reminded when the accidental kiss that Harry and I did went viral was trending on twitter.
—————
The boys and I were on a talk show being interviewed for our new album.

We started talking about random things we did on stage.

"Well, I saw this trending video on twitter, I'm sure you all are familiar with it." The interviewer stated. I pursed my lips.

"Is it the accidental kiss?" Niall wondered. The crowd cheered.

"Yeah, yeah. What was that all about?" The interviewer asked.

"I mean it was just an accident." Harry shrugged. I nodded.

"I was about to hug Harry, when our lips.. touched." I explained.

"Oh, okay." The interviewer nodded. I glanced at Harry, who's already watching me.

I smiled towards him. My face was going red. Harry smirked, looking back at the interviewer.