-86-: Harry and Ariana pick names for their baby

It was a little after lunch as both Ariana and Harry were taking a walk through the park.

"Harry?" She asked.

"What is it, baby girl?" He looked down at her.

"Do you think we should start picking out names for our baby girl? I mean we have to pick out names for her before she arrives."

"That would be a good idea. How about we sit down on a bench and think of some names. I have a pen and paper."

"Alright then."

Ariana and Harry found a bench to sit on, as Harry got out a pen and paper. He wrote down Alexandria immediately since they both agreed that if you were having a daughter then that would be the name.

"Okay, so what should be Alexandria's middle name?"

"I think Victoria is a good name. That should be Alexandria's middle name." Ariana giggled.

Ariana looked up to the clouds and saw that they were darker than the others.

"We should probably head home. I don't wanna get caught in the rain." Ariana stood up and covered her head with her cardigan.

"That sounds like a plan. Let's go."

Harry stood up and the two of them quickly walked home.

By the time Harry closed the door behind Ariana, and she got into some more comfortable clothing attire, it started to thunderstorm. Ariana and Harry went out onto their covered porch and took in the view.

Ariana looked up at him. "Only a few more months."

"She's due in December right?"

"Yeah. December 19th was the due date I was given. Or maybe it was December 10th. I'm not sure. I do know that it's in December."

Harry lightly pressed his hand over top of Ariana's bump, receiving kicks in return. They kissed, the rain falling behind them. When Ariana pulled away, she looked Harry in the eyes and he did the same. He held her face in his hands as his emerald green eyes matched with her brown colored ones.

"I'm still over the moon that we got back in touch. I was nothing without you. I was lost, I was almost loosing who I was. I was going insane. Thank you for keeping me grounded Ari." he kissed her again. "I'll never be able to forgive myself for leaving you."

The two of them then continued to talk and watch tv for the remainder of the day since all it did was rain. When it got to the time of going to bed, Ariana fell asleep as soon as her head touched the pillow.