•22•: Best Song Ever Music Video

The boys and I are on the set of our music for "Best Song Ever", one of our songs from our 3rd album Midnight Memories.

Louis was currently on the set shouting the Best Song Ever and I realized that he forgot his wallet so I decided to run over and give it to him.

I walked and just happened to jump into him.

"Hey girlfriend! How ya doin'?" I turn around and see a blonde guy with a hand on his hip ask me.

It was Louis.

I just had nothing to say so I toss his wallet at him and walk away.

♡︎

I'm now watching Niall's transformation.

"The only bad thing about this is that I can't itch my neck." He complains and I giggle.

"You don't look like Niall." I laugh, looking at his Harvey get up. "Thanks, sweetcheeks. You want to star in a music video?" He replies in his character's voice, cupping my chin.

"You're freaky good at accents." I snort, patting his balding head. "You're freaky good at being pretty." He retorts, still in his Harvey voice.

♡︎

I call out to Zayn to see if he was done with his shoot for the new music that we are going to do.

"How do I look?" Zayn asks me as he walks out, giving a little twirl and adjusting his fake boobs.

"Zayn, you're a prettier girl than I am." I reply, raising an eyebrow. "Nonsense." He says quickly, shaking his head. "That's impossible, you can't be prettier than the prettiest girl in the world." I roll my eyes at him. "So cheesy." He grins at me. "I'm glad you like my Veronica costume."

♡︎

"So this is my character for the video." Harry says in his best American voice. "Marcel." I bite back a laugh and give him a good look up and down.

"I'm supposed to be a nerdy marketing guy." I nod, leaning over and touching his hair and running my fingers along the knit vest. "Honestly," I admit, placing my hand on my chin. "You look damn good as Marcel." He raises his eyebrow with amusement and reveals a dimple. "Do I?" He ask me, doing the move he'd done on Zayn as Veronica, pulling me closer by my hips and biting his lip. "EVERYONE ON SET. WE NEED TO FILM ANOTHER TAKE!" The director shouts, making me move away from Harry.

♡︎

"I can't stop laughing." I manage between hoots of giggles, watching Liam as Leeroy do booty shakes and shimmies. "Your blouse goes great with your eyes!" He chirps in a Leeroy voice, fighting laughter as he wiggles his hips.

"Liam, do a wall twerk!" Louis shouts, watching with Niall and Zayn from the couch. "Oh god," I laugh, shaking my head and watching Liam raise an eyebrow with a devilish grin. He never turned down a dare from Louis these days. "All right then, gorgeous!" He replies to Louis in his Leeroy voice, adding on a wink.

♡︎

Today is the filming for our music video "Best Song Ever."

I was sitting in a makeup chair. Lou was putting makeup on me. I was in the outfit of my supposably character.

My character is a cheery fan that broke into the office, just to see "us"'and wanted to take a photo together.

I am wearing big glasses, a One Direction t-shirt. They said that I need to change my phone into a 1D theme, of course I did that. My hair was in pigtails, and that's practically the look.

Good thing that this is my character. I don't want to wear what Louis and Niall are wearing. It looks really uncomfortable.

The boys haven't seen me yet and their outfits are finished. I'm the last one to finish.

"Okay Ariana, you're done." Lou smiled. I nodded, quickly hugging her.

I saw the boys laughing at each other's character.

"I like Louis, cause he's hairy." Harry joked while holding Lou in his arms. The four boys chuckled at Harry's comment.

"Hi lads." I waved, holding the One Direction themed notebook on one hand, my phone was in my pocket.

"Hi Lux." I smiled towards the little girl, caressing her cheek while Harry holds her.

The boys' attention focused on me, surprised.

"Woah Ariana, you look ridiculous." Louis smirked at me. I turned my attention to them, smacking Louis on the shoulder, making him wince.

"I look ridiculous? Look at you." I laughed. He playfully rolled his eyes.

"Zayn, you look glamorous. Are those fake boobs?" I asked him. He nodded.

"It hurts to walk in these, man." He stated, stomping while he wearing the heels.

"Don't worry. I'll help you." I smiled. He nodded, thanking me.