-123-: Ariana goes dress shopping

Walking into Kleinfeld with her bridal party afelt incredible, and surreal. Sophia, Eleanor, Gemma, Perrie, Anne and your mum were with you. Cheryl was her maid of honor. Eleanor, Perrie and Gemma were bridesmaids.

Ariana gave her name to the reception desk and the woman immediately took her through to the store floor. The collection of dresses around Ariana overwhelmed her but excited her at the same time.

"Hi Ariana, I'm Jessica your consultant, it's nice to meet you," Ariana stood up and shook her hand. "So who do you have with you today?" She questioned.

"I have my maid of honor Cheryl, my three bridesmaids Eleanor, Perrie and Gemma who's also my sister-in-law to be, my mom and then Anne my mother-in-law to be," Jessica shook everyone's hand as Ariana introduced them.

"So Ariana, what kind of dress are we looking for?" Ariana knew exactly what she wanted.

"I want a white mermaid, drop waist, sweetheart neckline," Jessica nodded.

"And a budget?" She questioned.

"If we can keep it under te-" Anne cut Ariana off.

"There is no budget," Ariana's jaw dropped.

"Anne, what do you mean?" Ariana questioned.

"Harry wants you to have the perfect day. I know your parents wanted to keep it under ten, but if you see anything over that you love Harry wants to pay the extra," she smiled whilst Ariana's mom Joan nodded.

"Okay great. If you'd just follow me I'll take you into the room and I can bring you some dresses in," Ariana nodded and followed her.

While Ariana got undressed and dressed yourself in a silk robe Jessica went off hunting for dressed. When she arrived, Randy in tow, Ariana spotted one dress in particular.

It was white lace mermaid, with a cut out back. It was beautiful.

"Hi, I'm Andy," Ariana shook his hand and introduced yourself

"Hi, I'm Andy," Ariana shook his hand and introduced yourself. "Well I'll let you try a few dresses and I'll wait with your family," Ariana nodded and asked Jessica if you could try on the lace one first. She nodded and got Ariana into it.

It was not flattering at all. All of her family and friends agreed.

Seven dresses later, Ariana just didn't think that she could look at another mermaid dress again.

"I know you said you wanted mermaid. But as soon as I seen you, I saw this dress. It's over $10,000 but can we try it?" Ariana nodded desperate to find the perfect dress she was willing to do anything.

Ariana was planning on wearing her hair up at the wedding so that's exactly what she did today so she could get a better idea. Once she was in the dress, her jaw dropped. It was absolutely beautiful.

"I love it. I absolutely love it," Ariana smiled widely as did Jessica. "They're definitely not going to expect me to walk through that door with this on," Jessica laughed and opened the door.

When Ariana walked out, she sees Anne and her mother start to tear up.

"How do you feel in this dress?" Andy asked and a tear leaked out of Ariana's eye.

"Like a princess. Like I'm actually worthy of marrying Harry," Ariana whispered and he smiled.

 Like I'm actually worthy of marrying Harry," Ariana whispered and he smiled

Ariana turned around to look at her friends and family.

"You look absolutely stunning Ari, and don't ever think you aren't worthy of Harry. You're both so perfect for each other. I wouldn't want anyone else as a daughter-in-law," Anne said and Ariana started crying again.

Everyone agreed that she looked absolutely stunning. Andy brought a veil over and that set Ariana off again. She knew that this was the dress. Which shocked her, she had never wanted a ball gown. Now look at her, she was in a ball gown feeling absolutely stunning.

"Ariana, are you saying yes to the dress?"

Ariana nodded not being able to speak. She just knew that Harry would love the dress. And she loved the dress. So that was all that mattered.