-106-: Leaving for the airport

Ariana climbed out of the car and got Alexandria out of the back seat with Paul's help to keep the paparazzi away while Harry got his bags out of the car. Ariana propped Alexandria on her hip, grabbed Harry's carry on bag with her extra hand.

Once Harry had successfully removed all of his bags and put them onto a cart, Paul wheeled it whilst Harry walked behind Alexandria and Ariana. The paparazzi's cameras were flashing and you tried to shield Alexandria's eyes.

Once they were in the airport, Ariana put Alexandria down so she could walk while Harry checked in.
—————
"God I don't want to go," he whispered into Ariana's neck. He had Alexandria cuddled into him sitting on a chair with his left arm around her and he had his right arm around her.

Ariana was currently sitting in the British Airways Gold Lounge before his solo band had to go through security and make their flight.

"We don't want you to go but you'll have fun. And we'll see you in a week," Ariana smiled softly up at your boyfriend.

"I know, but it doesn't make it any easier," he whispered and Ariana nodded. She knew that it didn't make it any easier. But she had to be strong for Alexandria.

"Are you ok sweetie?" Ariana asked the sweet girl cuddled up in her father's lap.

"I going to miss you, daddy," he brought his arm from around Ariana and used his two arms to bring Alexandria closer to him.

"I'm going to miss you too, darling. But I'll see you in a week, okay? I'll see you before you know it. And I might just have presents waiting for you when you come see me," her face lit up and she jumped out of his lap.

"Really daddy?" She shouted and all of the boys looked around to see her jumping onto Harry's body, hugging him.

"Okay come on guys. We need to go through security now," Paul instructed and Ariana nodded and let Alexandria have a moment with her father while she said goodbye to the other members of Harry's solo band. She also said goodbye to Paul. He had been a close friend of the band and she had gotten to know him when the band was still together.

When Ariana got to Harry, he told Alexandria to go say bye to her uncles and aunt and she did exactly that. He pulled you straight into his arms and you hugged him tightly back.

"I hate this," he whispered so Ariana kissed him deeply and when she pulled back, he smiled softly.

"I'll miss you so much," Ariana whispered and then felt small hands pull on her leggings.

Ariana looked down to see Alexandria and she smiled lifting her up and setting her on her hip.

"Come on boys. Time to leave," Ariana nodded at Harry.

"Lexi, one more kiss for daddy," she puckered her lips and placed a kiss onto his lips. Ariana kissed him once more as well before he left.

"Smile guys!" Mitch said holding his phone up. Ariana smiled softly and he took the picture.

"Goodbye my girls. I love you both," Harry said and Ariana smiled.

"Love you daddy," Alexandria said in her sweet baby voice.

"I love you too babe. See you in a week," Ariana said as he walked through the door to security stopping to wave at you both before disappearing.

An airport attendant appeared to show you the back way out of the airport where Harry had parked his Range Rover that you were to drive back to their house.

"You okay, Lexi?" Ariana asked as she buckled her into her car seat and made sure she was secure.

"I okay, mama. I feel little sad. You okay?" She asked me and it was the first proper sentence she had strung together. Using all of the correct pronouns, Ariana smiled at her and tear leaked out her eye.

"I'm a little sad too. But we'll be okay. Shall we go to the park on the way home?" Ariana asked and she nodded excitedly.

Ariana closed the door and ran around to the drivers seat. The smell of Harry enveloped Ariana and she smiled.

"You can catch me while I slide mama!" Ariana nodded and smiled back at her before starting the engine and driving away from the airport.