-125-: Ariana's Bridezilla moment

"I'm going to work out Harry, I'll see you when I get back," Ariana shouted through to the kitchen as she pulled her runners on. It was about 8pm.

"Babe, you can't go. I've just ordered Chinese. Mei Fun, your favorite. And you don't need to lose any weight your perfect," he smiled and Ariana looked at him like he was stupid.

"What the fuck Harry, I can't eat just anything! It's two months to the wedding and I can't gain any weight or I won't fit into my dress. I'm fucking sick of everyone thinking I can eat all of these carbs, and fatty foods. Because I can't. My dress just fucking fits," Ariana shouted before opening the door, leaving and then slamming it shut.

She got into her car and drove to the gym like a mad woman. Ariana had received multiple horns on the way.

Ariana scanned her membership card and entered. Walking over to the treadmill instantly, she had started with a fast walk to warm up. After five minutes of walking she turned it into a run. She thought about what happened with Harry.

He was only being sweet, and she had went off on one with him. He didn't deserve it. You could have had Chinese with him and then worked it off tomorrow. Ariana had felt terrible, so stopped your treadmill after 15 minutes of running, grabbed your keys and got out of there.

She wanted to spend the night with her fiancée.

When she arrived home, she opened the door using her key and walked into the kitchen. Harry was standing there eating Chinese out of the box looking incredibly sad.

"I'm sorry," was all Ariana managed.

He smiled and pulled Ariana in for a hug.

"You know I didn't mean for you to be offended. I just wish you would see that your beautiful for who you are not what you look like. I mean your beautiful both ways but I would care if you weren't. I'd still think you were," Ariana teared up and pulled her in again.

"I promised I wouldn't be a Bridezilla," he shook his head and kissed her.

"You won't, I'll keep you in check," he squeezed Ariana's backside lightly making her laugh.

When she pulled away, Ariana had boosted yourself onto the counter. "Are you giving me some or what?" She smirked and he took some of the Mei Fun out of the box and gave her some, then he would take some, then he'd give her some. And it went on like that until the box was finished. Ariana grabbed a bottle of wine and 2 glasses as he lifted her bridal style, taking her into the living room.