•15•

April 2012

Zayn, Louis and I decided to prank the other boys. It's a little mean but why not.

We hired an actress to play a Nickelodeon producer. She's wearing one of those fake bumps made of silicone.

The prank was that the rest of the boys will think it's just a normal interview. The actress would act like she's in labor and we'll see their natural reactions.

Hopefully, this will work. I know that the three aren't really gullible, but we'll just find out.
—————
We're all seated, next to me was Zayn and Louis.

The lady was trying to play the part, but I couldn't stop grinning. Louis hits me slightly so I can stop. Liam gave me a weird look but shook it off.

It's time for the prank, and I put my act together, and "try" to help her.

Louis left and acted he'll call for someone. Zayn and i snickered. Harry and Liam stood up to help her, while Niall was just on the opposite side of the couch unbothered.

"Okay, I need you to take a deep breath and calm down. We'll think this through." I say softly to her.

Harry and Zayn are now the ones who's helping her up while I talked to her. Liam and Niall stared at each other not knowing what to do.

Louis came back, talking to her about something. I turned around so no one can see me, and silently burst into laughter.

"Ariana, are you okay?" Niall came up to me. I stopped what I was doing and turned around.

"You should be the one telling her that Ni, and yeah I'm okay. Just shocked that this is happening." I explained, walking away.

Harry was the only one who looks worried, and tried to help her.

After doing all that, the actress finally says.

"You've been pranked by Nickelodeon." She spoke. Louis started chuckling and high-fived me and Zayn.

Harry and Liam look lost. Niall just has a blank expression on his face. Louis and Zayn cheered, while I praised the lady for doing great.

"Harry was the worst! Harry was the worst!" Louis repeated. Harry got up and threw a pillow on the floor.

"Harry, you did a great job. You knew what to do, if it's real." I smiled at him. He just nodded, still disappointed that he got pranked.

I went towards the camera and gave a thumbs up, knowing it went great.