•54•: Ariana braids Harry's long hair

We were backstage just relaxing. We still have an hour before going on stage.

I noticed Harry's hair all over the place. He was on his phone. I smiled plopping down beside him on the couch.

He turned his attention to me, moving his hair.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked, staring at his long curly hair.

"Of course love." He smiled, putting his phone down.

"Do you want me to fix your hair?" I questioned. He thought about it.

"Sure. But can you put it in a braid?" He asked. I nodded.

"Do you have a hair tie?" He asked. I lifted my arm, showing him two hair ties placed on my wrist. "Always." I grinned.

He sat on the floor in front of me so I can have better access to his hair.

I divided Harry's hair into two and started working. He was busy talking to Niall, who was on the other side of the room.

30 minutes later, I secured the final braid with a hair tie, finished with my masterpiece.

"There." I smirked, giving him a small mirror.

"It looks really good. Thank you Ariana." He kissed my cheek, getting up to sit beside me again.

"Haz, you look so adorable when you wear braids." I complimented. He smiled. "It's because you're great at braiding my hair." He shrugged, admiring his hair to the mirror.

"Woah. Harry your hair looks nice. Who braided it?" Niall asked.

Harry pointed to me.

"Can you braid my hair?" Niall smiled. I laughed.

"Nialler, your hair is too short" I replied.

"Alright, fine." He playfully rolled his eyes.

"You'll be on stage in 20 minutes." Paul said. We all nodded.