-82-: Feeling the baby kick

Harry's POV

Ariana and I were just cuddling in bed and watching a movie. It was quite chilly for a November night, but the two of us had curled up with lots of blankets and pillows. I had my hands on her bump while she sat in my lap fiddling with the promise ring that I gave her a few days ago and a hand on mine. She laid back into my chest and looked up at me.

"I love you." She said tiredly.

"I love you too my baby mama." I replied, kissing her lips. "Are you tired?"

"Yeah, a little."

I then started to lightly poke her bump. She laughed at how idiotic I was being.

"Harry, why did I ever fall in love with such a little dork?!" She said laughing.

"Look who's talking Ari. You're the shorter one in this relationship!"

"Well I'm also the one carrying your child."

I'd lost once again in a little roasting session that we have sometimes.

"Speechless Styles?" She said.

"Yeah. You've won baby mama."

"What if we name our child Marcel?!" She joked.
"Doesn't sound too bad to me."

She laughed as she changed positions and sat facing towards me, blocking the screen. Her blazing eyes just make me want to kiss her. Let alone do it with her, but I don't want to hurt the baby. She must've thought what I was thinking and she kissed me passionately on the lips.

I pulled her closer and wrapped one of my arms around her waist and placed the other hand on her cheek to brush the hair from her face. She pulled away and settled on my chest and started to fall asleep. I rubbed her back and turned off the movie that we were watching. I slid down so that I was laying on my back. I looked down at her and carefully rolled her off of her stomach so that she wouldn't be squishing the baby. After I got comfortable I fell asleep.

*In the morning*

I woke up to see that Ariana wasn't in bed. I rubbed my eyes and got out of bed yawning and rubbing my eyes from sleep. I stretched and went into the walk in closet to put on a shirt because I must've fallen asleep in my sweats that I was wearing the day before. I went downstairs to see my beautiful girlfriend in her morning attire which is one of my old t shirts from what must of been as early as the X Factor days, shorts and a messy bun. I walked into the kitchen and watched her rub her little bump.

"Morning love." I said to be as I walked over to her and placed my hand on her bump.

"Hey Haz. Did you sleep well?" She asked, placing her small hand on mine.

"Yeah I did. What about you?" I replied back, taking out one of her cravings from the pantry.

"The little one was moving around like crazy and caused me to wake up a million times during the night." She replied, squirting some chocolate and caramel sauce into her mouth at the same time.

"Are you going into the studio today or do you get a day off?"

"I'll be in the studio for a few hours but I should be home by 2." I replied looking at the clock on the stove.

The two of us sat down to eat pancakes with fruit for breakfast and Ariana included her current craving of both caramel and chocolate sauce to her pancakes like it was syrup. After I cleaned the dishes, I got dressed for the few hours that I'd be spending at the studio. When I was about to leave, Ariana came over and said goodbye.

"Have a good few hours at the studio." She said pecking my lips on her tip toes.

"I'll see you." I went down in a kneel. "And you in a few hours." I kissed her bump and then came back up and kissed her lips.

I then headed out the door to the studio.

*After the studio and Harry is back home*

I pulled into the drive way and opened the front door to the house that Ari and I called home. When I walked in, the house was silent so I figured that she was sleeping since being 18-20 weeks pregnant makes you extremely tired. I took if my coat and shoes and headed upstairs. The closer I got to our master, I could hear crying. I slowly opened up the door to see Ariana eating ice cream mixed with seaweed, drizzled with all the condiments and a few hot sauces. She was crying, while spooning more of the gross combination into her mouth.

"Hey babe, you alright?" I asked.

"No." She mumbled.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I replied putting my hand on her bump.

"They're just so cute and adorable and fluffy!!" She cried out pointing to the tv.

"Babe, you're watching Cat Party." I said trying to conceal a laugh.

Cat Party is basically a tv show where it shows kittens playing it's adorable. I can't believe she still watches it, even after I left all of those years ago. I turned off the tv and she looked towards me. I brushed the hair out of her face and smiled.

"I think I should get you cleaned up, before we get anymore messier." I said to her messy face.

She nodded and put her craving off to the side and wiped her face with a bunch of tissues. She was about to get up when I saw her hold her stomach and sit back down.

"Oh my god." She said rubbing her bump.

"What's wrong?!" I said with a hint of panic in my voice.

"The baby just kicked for the first time." She said as her face glowed up.

I put my hand on her bump and I felt a little push on my hand. My eyes started to tear up as I realized that Ariana and I had created another human being that was alive. I kissed the bump and the fetus gave another little kick as a response.

"I can't believe this is happening so fast." I said.

"I know me either Haz." She said crying again.

"Damn these pregnancy hormones are wild." I laughed and picked her up. I ran her a bath and the both of us were watching in awe as the baby kicked due to contact. After the bath and dinner we got into bed. I was still surprised that baby Styles/Grande was kicking. It wasn't until a kick came where Ariana winced in pain.

"Are you ok baby girl?" I asked worriedly
"Yeah I'm fine, the baby just has strong kicks, that's all." She replied.

I lightly kissed her belly and then her lips. I collected her in my arms and we both fell asleep.