-144-: Feeling left out (November 2023)

Alexandria, Dylan, Harry and Ariana were all in the kitchen eating breakfast. Dylan had just finished eating when Alexandria finished her breakfast.

"Princess, could you run upstairs and get me a burp cloth from Dylan's room," she shook her head. "Please princess, it'd help a lot," she shook her head once again.

"Lexi, Mama asked you nicely. Could you please go get her a burp cloth?" She looked at Harry and shook her head.

"Why can't you get it?" she groaned and walked into the living room. Were the teenage stages starting early?

"I'll go talk to Little Miss Attitude," he smiled, kissing Ariana's head before walking into the living room.

"Lexi, could you turn the TV off for a second?" she huffed but done it anyway. "Mama asked you nicely if you could get her a cloth for Mason. Why didn't you do it?" Harry asked her and she shrugged.

"I didn't want to," was all she could say to him.

"That's not good enough Lexi. Do you think mama and I want to clean up your toys everyday? Do you think mama and I want to wash plates and bowls every night?" She dropped her head and then looked up at her father.

"I feel left out. I know Dylan's only 4 and he needs help doing things and I love him but Lexi want some mama and daddy time too," Harry sighed.

"We have to equally split our time between you and Dylan. Do you understand?" She nodded at Harry. "It was very rude of you to tell mama that you wouldn't get her a cloth. She asked you to get it because she needed some help, and you told her no. What do you think we should do?" Alexandria looked down at her shoes.

"Apologize daddy," he nodded and kissed her head.

"Let's go do it then."