-128-: Getting ready for the wedding

Lou had come over and done her makeup and hair before running off to fix the boys. Ariana was beyond grateful, she was a guest at the wedding and she was running about mad making you look beautiful.

And having a 3 year-old in her flower girl dress running around shouting about being a princess with her made things 10x more difficult before Ariana picked up hers and Harry's daughter and sat her on her knee and told her to watch her mummy putting Ariana's make up on. She even ended up helping Lou put on her lipstick.

The photographer was in the brides suite taking snaps of everyone, including some of Ariana, Alexandria and Dylan, Lou working her magic and Ariana and her bridesmaids. There was another photographer in the grooms suite taking pictures of them.

Once Lou was finished with Ariana's hair and makeup, Ariana had decided that it was time to put her dress on. Alexandria had insisted that she would come and see Ariana's princess dress so she took her hand and led her to the master bedroom of the suite where her dress was.

Anne and Ariana's mom had helped her while Ariana's bridesmaids helped each other. When she walked back into the room, they all went silent.

"Holy shit Ariana, you look beautiful," Cheryl smiled and Ariana returned the gesture smoothing her dress down nervously.

"Are you sure, I don't look frumpy? Oh god I should have chose a different dress!" Ariana panicked. She started pacing when Gemma stepped in.

"Babe! You look absolutely stunning, breathtaking. And my brother is 100% completely, madly in love with you. And I know him, he won't be able to keep his eyes or hands off you," Ariana smiled. She was still nervous but Gemma put her mind at rest that he wasn't going to ditch Ariana at the alter and run.

Just as that someone knocked on the door.

"Ari, it's me!" Harry shouted through the door.

"What the hell Harry, you can't see me before the ceremony," Ariana panicked.

"I don't want to see you, well I do but not right now, I just want to talk," Ariana's face dropped.

"He's calling off the wedding," Ariana whispered to herself. A tear falling down her face.

"Mummy, why you cry?" Ariana and Harry's  2 year old son Dylan questioned and she pulled him in for a hug.

"Can you guys leave. I need to talk to him. Dyl, I need you to go with Auntie Gem, okay?" He nodded and they all left, all looking worried except from Anne and Gemma. The walked out and Ariana could hear them exchanging words of how handsome Harry looked with him, and they closed the door.

"I just, I wrote you a letter. And I was going to give you it now but now I just want to tell you what's in it. Plus I forgot it in my suite so I'll give you it later. I just want to say I'm so proud of all you are. You're the love of my life, Ari. And I couldn't be any happier that today we are joining together, and it's the start of a new chapter in out lives that we're starting together. I can't wait to say 'I do' at the end of the aisle. And I can't wait to hear you say it because it'll make me the happiest man on earth to know you love me as much as I love you. You know when I proposed I was prepared for you to say no, you were in love with another man. And I was having nightmares for months about you turning me down. I had been planning it for ages, but I kept putting it off because I was scared to ask your dad, and I was scared you'd say no. When I got those texts last night, I was worried you were having cold feet. But then you assured me that you were making sure this was what I wanted," Ariana opened the door a little sticking her hand around it for him to hold. He took it immediately. "This is what I want, Ari. I want it so bad. I want little versions of me and you running around out house. I want to renew our vows for our 25th wedding anniversary. Because I know we're going to be together until we both die. And I wanted to thank you for being there for me, through me going on tour, the public 'private' life and just putting up with me. I'm so lucky I'm the man you've fallen in love with and you're marrying today. Because I know Niall thinks you're hot so I didn't want you running away with him," Harry and Ariana both laughed before he continued. "I'm so excited to see you walking down that aisle to me, Ariana. I love you so much," tears were running down Ariana's face.

"I thought that you were calling off the wedding," was all Ariana could get out.

"I would never do that babe, I'm sorry I got you so worried. I just wanted to speak to you and make sure you know what you mean to me. I have something for you," Ariana nodded and then remembered that he couldn't see her.

He placed a small box into Ariana's hand and she opened it. It was small stud diamond earrings.

"They were my mums, her mums before that and before that and if you keep going you get the gist," Ariana smiled.

"God I want to kiss you," Ariana whispered and he smirked. She could feel it through the door.

"That can be arranged. Give me a second," he walked away but Ariana kept the door open.

"You can come out," Gemma said and Ariana opened the door further to find Gemma and Harry. Harry sitting on a chair with one beside him with a blindfold over his eyes and nose to assure me he couldn't see.

"God you look hot," Gemma's face scrunched up.

"Ew, wait till I'm gone before you hop on each other," they both laughed and Ariana stood behind Harry and slipped her arms down the front of his black tux.

"You look amazing," Ariana whispered into his ear.

"I'm sure you do too, but I can't say for sure right now." Ariana stood up straight and walked in front of him taking his hands and placing multiple kisses on his lips.

"Gemma! Come take him away," Ariana smiled at the handsome man sitting in front of her.

"I'll meet you at the end of the aisle?" Ariana asked.

"I wouldn't have it any other way," he answered.