•39•: A kid wants to come onstage

We just finished singing a song. We're now interacting with fans. When I saw this little girl who's about five wearing a pink noise canceling headphones.

"Harry, look at this adorable little girl." I whispered to Harry, and pointed towards her mom and her.

"Hi there!" I waved getting closer to the area they're in. She waved, being carried by her mom who looks like she's in her thirties.

"Would you like to be onstage?" I asked, gazing at her mum. Her mother nodded excitedly.

She let me carry her. I carefully picked the little girl up and walked towards the boys.

"You look so adorable. What's your name, darling?" I questioned, smiling at her. She shrugged. I laughed at her reaction and asked her mum.

"Her name's Violet!" She yelled over the fans screaming. I nodded, fixing my arm around her bottom noticing she was slipping.

"Are you having a great time on the show?" I asked her, bringing my mic towards her lips. She didn't say anything and locked her arms around my neck hugging me. I felt soft.

The boys went over to us giving me the little girl a group hug.

"You look so small!" Harry joked. I try to lift her off me so I can give her to Harry to hold. Although she tightened her grip around my neck. Harry chuckled.

"I think you're her favorite." Harry stated. The boys agreed. I glanced at her. She looked like she's ready to take a nap.

"Well, I think you need to go back to your mom, am I right?" I asked her. She yawned, nodding her head.

I walked infront of her mom, and carefully lifted her from my arms and into her mother's.

I blew a kiss towards the little girl. She got shy and hugged her mom.