-132-: Honeymoon

"Please tell me! I need to know where we're going. Couldn't we take a public plane so they announce where you're going before we actually take off. Now I'm in the air and I don't know where I'm going. What if something happens and no one knows where we are," Ariana panicked and Harry put his hands on her shoulders.

"Calm it Mrs. Styles. Everyone knows where we're going except you," he chuckled and Ariana sunk into her seat sulking.
—————
"You have now arrived at your destination. Please exit the plane through the front. Thank-you," the attendant said over the speaker and Ariana stood up going to walk off.

"Wait, I need to blindfold you. I don't want you to know where we are until we get to where we're spending this 3 weeks," he pulled the scarf around his head off and put it around Ariana's eyes causing her to sigh.

"Are you fucking kidding me Harry? Is this my honeymoon too or are you going to choose everything we do while we're here?" Ariana said annoyed.

He knew that she didn't mean it. She was just annoyed that she didn't know where they were yet.
————
Ariana's POV

"Ready? 1, 2, 3," he pulled the blindfold off and in front of my was a water house with a yacht docked beside it.

With the colour of the ocean along with the multiple water houses you knew where you were.

"You brought me to Bora Bora?" Ariana smiled excitedly and pulled him in for a hug. He nodded and kissed her head. "I'm sorry for being a bitch, I just hate surprises. But you know I love you and I love that you did this for me, for us," Harry pulled Ariana into his arms and you smiled. He lifted her up slightly before running over to the water and jumping in with you in his arms.

Ariana screamed but the water was relaxing. It was warm and clean and everything she had expected it to be.

"I love you so fucking much Harry Edward Styles."

"I fucking love you too Ariana Joan Grande."
—————
Ariana tossed her suitcase on the floor rushing over to the window to look at the view. The resort looked so beautiful. The waterslides, snorkeling, and aquarium looked so appealing. Ariana opened up the sliding door stepping onto the balcony. The air was so warm and nice. Her husband, Harry, wrapped his arms around her placing gentle kisses on her neck.

"What should we do first?" Ariana asked.

"I know what I want to do," he replied.

His hands dipped inside her skirt gently toying with the hem of her panties. Ariana relaxed against his touch grabbing onto the doorframe to steady herself. His other hand cupped her breast not even caring that the people in neighboring rooms could probably see you. Ariana moaned softly when his hand began playing with her wetness.

"Shit, baby," Ariana whispered.

"You like it?" he asked. He gently bit her neck, and she moaned louder.