-108-: Going to Disneyland

Harry and his solo band had completed and smashed two shows in California and in 3 days the boys, Alexandria, Gemma, Anne and Ariana were all traveling up to Seattle, but Ariana and Harry had a surprise for Alexandria today.

Ariana and Harry were taking her to Disneyland. She was in the phase that princesses were everything and she wanted to be a princess and Ariana and Harry loved seeing her watching all of the disney DVD's you had both bought her for her second Christmas with wonder in her eyes, almost mesmerized by the prince and princesses on the TV.

"Lexi, come get some sunscreen on," Ariana shouted through the villa bedroom before hearing little feet hitting off of the wood floors.

She was currently in the bathroom watching Harry shave his jaw stubble while you were putting on her clothes for the day along with a pair of strapped sandals. She came running in naked and she smiled at the bare bummed girl who had currently been potty trained.

"Alexandria Victoria, where are your clothes?" Ariana joked and she sent her a cheeky smile.

"Daddy said he always ran around naked and I wanted to try it," Harry made an entrance at that moment and chuckled at his daughter.

"I was telling her the truth," he shrugged before walking to his case that he had been living out of and pulling out a black 3/4-sleeved shirt, denim shorts and a pair of white socks. Ariana sprayed the sunscreen onto her body before rubbing it in.

"Can we get you dressed now?" Alexandria nodded and Ariana grabbed her pants from the bed moving them close to the floor so she could step into them and then done the same with her little turquoise shorts. "Do you want to wear the pink or white shirt?" Ariana asked and she looked at both of them, then at Harry, and then back to Ariana.

"White. Then Lexi, daddy, and mama can be the same," Ariana nodded as she helped her get into her white shirt. Then fixed her small sandals onto her feet.
—————
Alexandria was taking no notice of where they all were. Once Harry had paid for parking, and admission into the park Harry found an empty parking spot and they all got out of the car. It was only 9:30am but the sun was already high in the sky.

"Mama! Daddy! Look at that!" Alexandria said pointing at the large roller coaster that was clumbing the hill.

"Wow baby, that looks fun doesn't it?" Ariana asked and she shook her head along with Harry.

"Too high," Ariana chuckled as Harry agreed with Alexandria's words and Gemma came up behind Ariana and placed an arm around her shoulders.

"I'll go on that with you, babe, the men can sit off with the kids," Ariana nodded and laughed. She all walked over to the tram stops and met with all of the boys and once the tram arrived, you all got on and it took you to the park gates.

"It's Cindawella's castle!" Alexandria's gasped and Ariana lifted her up.

"Yeah baby, we'll get there in a second. Let's go into this store first, okay?" Everyone was already in the store except you and Harry who were still standing with Alexandria.

When you walked in, Ariana immediately spotted what she wanted. The minnie mouse ears. You bought 6 pairs. A pair for her, Alexandria, Gemma, Anne. Once Ariana had bought them, she walked out of the store with Alexandria's hand in her to wait for the others.
———————
"Let's get pictures in front of the castle!" Gemma said excitedly puling Ariana to stand in a line with her Minnie Mouse ears. Harry and Anne snapped pictures smiling.

"Harry, Lexi and Ariana now," Gemma spoke and Ariana stayed where she was standing. Harry joined Ariana and shouted Alexandria over. She ran to Ariana and she lifted her up, Harry and Ariana turned towards each other a little and smiled at the cameras our friends were holding up.

After going on a few kids rides and spending time meeting some characters with Alexandria, they all decided to stop and get some food.
———————
"Cindawella!" Alexandria screamed as she seen the pretty blonde woman standing in a blue ball gown. She ran up the woman and crashed into her legs. Ariana snapped a couple of pictures and Cinderella crouched down to meet her.

They spoke for a couple of minutes until Alexandria bounded back to where they were waiting with everyone.
———————
"Did you have fun, my darling?" Harry asked Emilia as he drove through the streets of LA to get back to the villa.

"I did daddy. My favorite time was meeting Cindawella and going on Snow White. It was so fun daddy," Harry and Ariana both smiled at Alexandria in the back seat. "I's tired now though. I love my ears too mama, thank you," Ariana spun her body and looked around the seat at Alexandria.

"You're very welcome, baby girl. Daddy and I are just glad you had fun."

"So much fun mama."