•24•: Interview

I took a seat next to Zayn at the edge of a very long couch that fits all 6 of us, waiting for the person who'll interview us.

After a few minutes of waiting, a man walked in wearing glasses, shaking the boys' hands, but only waving at me.

"Let's start." He says, sitting on the opposite chair, cameras started rolling. "I have a question for Ariana." He started, staring at me weirdly. I felt uncomfortable. The boys didn't want to notice and waited for the man to continue.

"Being the only girl in the band, I gotta ask. Have you slept with any of them?" He asked. I eyed him.

"I beg your pardon?" I asked in disbelief. He has a smugged look on his face.

"I said, have you slept with any of the boys? Maybe you already slept with all of them." He joked. The boys didn't laugh. They just looked at the man like he's mad. I only lifted an eyebrow.

"No. And why would I sleep with any of them? They're my best mates." I started, trying to move on from this question. The boys looked at me with sympathy.

"Well, you know 'cause you're a-" He got interrupted by Louis clearing his throat.

"I think that we should move on from this question." Harry stated, giving the man a look.

♡︎

I stayed quiet most of the time. I only talked when the boys asked me something, getting tired of the man's unpleasant questions.

"Ariana, you look incredibly fit. Do you work out or just eat salads all the time?" He asked, checking me out.

"Why do you guys get the cool questions, while I get the weird ones?" I spoke towards the boys, ignoring the man.

They shrugged. The man was asking Liam a question. Zayn gave me a soft smile.

"How long before this interview ends?" I whispered to Zayn. He checked his watch.

"Probably in 20 minutes." He whispered. I groaned.

"Ariana, you wear a lot of dresses for award shows, am I right?" He asked.

"Yeah, I guess." I replied, rubbing my face out of boredom.

"You show your cleavage a lot at award shows, making a lot of guys go crazy, especially me." He explained. That's when I've had enough, getting disgusted by him.

"You just what? I'm leaving, thank you for having us. I hope you had fun asking these ridiculous questions that's not even related to what we're actually here for." I gave him a stare, and walked away, going to the bathroom.

♡︎

While in the bathroom, I heard a knock on the door. I groaned, opening the door of the bathroom.

The boys stood there, giving me a group hug.

"Thanks guys." I smiled, pulling away.

"So, what happened after I left?" I asked, giving space, so they can all come inside. Luckily it's a huge bathroom, so we all fit.

"Well, that man joked about how women are dramatic, but we didn't take anymore of his shit and left too, leaving him there alone." Louis explained.

"We always have your back, love." Liam smiled, kissing my forehead.