2-He Said Yes❣️

He Said Yes........ 🎊💞

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

A flashback before tae went to Jimin house for giving him a good news......

A man in his mid 30's sitting in his cosy couch of his balcony, enjoying his coffee while reading a novel and mild cold wind touching his face he sigh and humming in relax after his tired day while resting his back on the couch his "me time" disturb by a knock on the door he sigh and closed his novel and raise from his place to open the door he rolled his eyes when he saw his younger brother standing infront of him with a mischievous grin when he open the door...

"What are you doing here? Yoongi." He said raise his eyebrows yoongi chuckled at his elder brother's question but he shrugged ....

"Come downstair quickly mom and dad calling you, byeeee" Yoongi said and run from there leaving behind a
dumbfounded elder brother....

Few moments later.....

He came downstair his parent already sitting on the sofa in the living room he ignore his younger brother creepy smirk and sat opposite of the sofa after greeting they greet back with a smile.

"Yoongi said, you guys wanna talk to me." He said calmly his mom nodded his head with a lovly smile and looked at his husband he also looked at his dad.....

"Mr Kim came today in the morning. And he want to marry his son with you. We said yes because we really love that boy and he is perfect for you" his dad complete he looking at his father confusedly....

"What? But his both child already married and living their life happily, did anyone get divorced? but who and why I didn't know about this? he is my friend afterall I have all right to know about this." He said in one breath annoyingly while thinking about his friends and look up his parents and raise his eyebrows when he saw they are staring at him in disbelief yoongi shook his head his mom sigh...

"We are talking about Taehyung The Kim TAEHYUNG youngest son of Mr kim. How can you forget about him Jungkook? Didn't he is your sweet bun" Mrs Jeon said angrily jk taken aback 'WHAT' he literally shout they nodded their head ....

"But how can I.. He is so young and rich on top of that how can he survive in between old peoples" jk said while waving his hand in the air three of them snort at jk he smile nervously

"Don't call me old and you are just 35 it's not that big age gape i'm also 4 yrs younger than your dad" she said and glare at jk how dare he told her old he chuckled and rub his forehead...

"Mom there's different between 4 and 12. He is 12 years younger than me let him live peacefully why are you all ruining his life to marry with me an oldy" jk said in frustration sigh...

"11" yoongi said while thinking and tapping his index figer on his chin they raise eyebrows...

"He is 11 years younger than you" he said after calculating their age and get a smack from his mother with a glare he scratches his nape nervously...

"He himself sent his father here he want to marry to his fav hyungie" Mr Jeon said calmly Mrs Jeon nodded...

"You know mom he already purpose hyung several time but this heartless man always reject him right away" yoongi said she gasp....

"Omg! My lil tiger must be feeling bad that time. How could you reject him? How can you reject that lil munchkin" she said angrily yoongi roll his eyes 'lil munchkin' he mumbled jk shook his head and glare at yoongi....

"He never purpose me okay. And he is too young for this shxt" jk said

"He is 24 yrs old not a kid anymore hyung" yoongi said his mom said yes