46-Disgust❣️

Disgust............. 💞🤕

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Jeon House....

Some weeks later...

Jeon family sat in the living room and looking at the tv impatiently waiting for next show.

Today is suga's interview on national channel after his big success and tour.

They are going to ask him about his personal life and idol life Infront of whole nation and whole world's fan.

It's a live telecast interview. They are sitting and talking when the show will be start impatiently.

They sat quietly when intro start of the show and soon the show start.

MC and interviewer gave a strong and show some photos, video and his song for a introduction and called him on the stage excitedly.

Audience went wild while clapping and cheering for him. Jeon family also clapped happily.

They facilitate him with flower and award and asked him to take a seat.

He sat after waving and gave flying kiss to the fan with his gummy smile.

... (Interview begin)

1........... So, our first question is, well you told us this multiples times on your other interviews still we want to know how and when you dreamt about to become an idol?

Mc asked giggling his other partner nodded smiling audience waiting for his answer. Suga chuckled.

"In my high school when I first time play piano and participate in a music competition and I choose rap from that moment music become my soul." Suga said genuine smile thinking about his past.

His family smiling and mumbling they know about this. Audience clapped for him again.

2.......... You are really a hard working person are inspired by someone or you itself is a hard working person?

"I learnt and inspired from everyone in my trainee days and also from others artist too, but I more inspired by my hyung." Suga said chuckling tae looked at jk smiling he smile too.

3......... Really! it's seems interesting can you please tell us about your hyung.

Jk face palm his family giggle at him.

"He is very hard working person and have his own ethics. He is so kind and a perfect man in my eyes and yeah he is muscular I got scared by seeing his just arms." Suga said making scared face audience laughed at him.

Jk groan hiding his face in his wify crook who giggling already at him.

Oh seems like he is such a gentleman is he single should I have a chance... Mc said tugging his hair behind his ear while blushing, suga laughed.

"Bitxh." Tae shout pouting jk wide his eyes Mr and Mrs Jeon ignore his curse because now they become habitual of his cursing, jimin laughing clenching his stomach.

"You don't have a single chance. He is totally whipped for his wife and i'm sure his wife were cursing at you right now at home." Suga said smiling they laughed nervously and she mumble sorry while looking at the camera.

You better be sorry... Tae mumbled and eat his chips pouting.

Jk peck on his head mumbling she were joking love, he return a cute glare.