39-Still Its Hurt❣️

Still Its Hurt............ 💞🥺

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

...Slight Child Abused.... ❌

5 years old jk holds his mother's hand and looked at her with his bambi teary, glossy shining eyes, lower lip wobbling his whole face is red because of crying

His mother gave him a disgust look and jerk his hand, he fell on the floor sniffing cutely.

He gets up while crying and again hold her skirt this time mumbling same things passed hours.

"Mum...ma I do..nt w..ant to go." Jk repeating this sentence multiple times since morning.

"Jihun take that bastxrd infront of my eye sight or else I will ki'll that piece of shit right here." Hana shout angrily and this time she push jk and he again fall on the ground sobbing.

Jihun (Mrs Jeon jk's care taker) come hurriedly in her room and she gasp when she saw jk lying on the floor.

She bent down and made him stand up while wiping his tears softly mumbling sweets words.

"Will you both get lost from here or i've to drag you from my room huh." she said boringly Jihun nods.

Jk again run towards her mother and before he hold her mother's hand a hard slap landed on his cute puff soft cheeks.

Jihun gasp tears gush in her eyes she immediately rush towards him and his mother again slap him for two or four
times more.

Jihun hurriedly take him in her arm and run outside of her room a little crying jk in her arm.

.....

Author Pov...

Hana's parent's married her to a good and rich man with her consent.

She wanted to become a model and his husband support her in every up and down.

His husband wanted a heir still he didn't forced her this and he wait for her consent.

One day he become so happy when hana said she is expecting he does everything for her and their baby which every fathers want to do for his child.

She lost so many offers after his pregnancy and he blame this to her unborn child.

When jk born she never took care him carefully nor she gave her own milk to him which is most important for a new born baby.

His husband take care of him and in his absence Jihun, she is jk care taker

5 years later hana's husband got to know jk isn't his child. He feels betrayer and asked her whose child.

She said it's happen when she went for a photoshoot Jeju Island and she do one nightstand with her friend.

He feels disgust with her and decide to divorce her and he also denied to keep jk with him because he isn't his child.

His all love vanished after knowing he isn't his blood.

She went to his parents and told them everything they become so angry and told her just gave jk to an orphanage.

She agree with them and made a firm decision to admit jk in orphanage.

Next day Jihun and his husband came to her and asked her to gave jk them. Dr said Mrs Jeon can't conceive. So they thought to adopt jk as their son.