🍁3-Tumse Hi💞

... Tumse Hi ...

Morning...

...In The Living Room...

Joy, Jinyug and his wife sitting on the sofa talking about shopping dae came while looking at them with blank face

'Good morning woo.' They wished him 'good morning.' He said with his poker face

Dae-Woo laid on the sofa lazily while staring at nothing with his blank face They chuckled at him.

His pupils move towards left when he see Seo and his son junghyun coming.

🦋💞

...

'Hey pretty future wify!' He said softly with blank face his cheek coated with pink colour cause of blush Seo raised his an eyebrow.

'Morning.' Hyun whispered shyly and wished others too politely they smile and wish him back.

'I thought you hate him, Son.' Seo said in thinking way and sat on the sofa he smile and sat on the sofa properly.

'You forgot to add in law, father in law.' He said while leaned back and winked at him hyun giggles and sat beside his father.

'What so funny?!' Seo asked coldly and raise his an eyebrow hyun pout sadly Dae narrow his doe eyes suspicious.

'Why I smell an abusive father vibe? Is he abuse you?' Dae asked he nod and pout Seo gasped in disbelief and look at his son with betrayed expression.

'Oh! I can feel your pain. My mom too abuse me.' He said sadly hyun become gloomy other shook head at dramatic brother and seo sigh.

'Like mother, like son. Sooo dramatic.' He thought groaning.

'Really son!' Dae gulped his saliva and turned around smiling nervously and his parent standing while tae glared at his soul jk shook his head in disbelief.

'I can't help you in this matter son.' Jk thought looking at his son's pleading doe eyes and dae cry more mentally.

'Mom! I'm hungry.' Dae said pouting and laid on the sofa tiredly he smile sweet.

'What makes you think that an abuser mother will make food for you, huh?!' He ask sternly he laughed nervously mumble

'I was joking mom. I swear!' He said in cracked voice, showed his puppy eyes and fake tears.