21-Making Love❣️

Making Love.......... ❤️

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Warning matured content....🔞🌚

Jk play romantic songs and keep his phone on the table and take him in bridal style, made his way towards bed.

Jk lay him on the bed hovered over him giving him wet kisses on his chin, neck, and his cleavage.

He is mumbling my baby, my sweet, my sweetheart and my beloved. Tae didn't hearing anything because of so much pleasure.

Tae moaning messily because of his husband touch and feeling this type of touches and feeling first time in his 24 life. Same goes to jk.

He were too busy to give a good and happy life to his family giving them a better future.

He also help tae to making his career verbally he always prefer other above his happiness.

He always forget his wish, his needs, his desire and he always ignore his love of his life just because of others.

But now he made his mind he want to become selfish for once in his life want to live his life with his love and with his happiness with his wife.

His Only❣️ Jeon Taehyung

Their clothes shuttered on the floor and their both bodies tangled inside the blanket.

'Please say this isn't a dream if it is then don't wake me up.' Tae mumble moaning holding jk in his embrace who suxking his neck.

It's not dream baby...... Jk groan in his neck he nods several times choking on his moan.

Then you are forcing yoursef for this because of me........ Tae said breathing heavily.

No, i'm not forcing myself its my consent I want you...... Jk mumbled giving smooch on his chin and jaw line.

You want me because of lust....... Tae blunt jk stop his work and look at him in disbelief.

If its lust then I do this earlier when jimin lock us in a room when I were drunk oh sorry he mix alcohol in my juice without thinking about any consequences seriously he is so stupid...... Jk said unbelievably tae giggle nervously avoiding his gaze.

You can't imagine how I feel in the morning thinking maybe I ruined my sweet bun. You were just 17 that time ..... Jk said and hug him securely he caresses his back.

You were just hug me till the morning without letting me go...... Tae said giggling he nods his head in his crook.

I were 17 not 9 years old you worried for nothing...... He said rolling his eyes jk pull away and glare at him.

One time he locked me in his room and send you inside forcefully only in shirt...... Jk said shooking his head tae hide his face in his palm his voice muffled when he said stop it hyungie.

Well that time I were 22 it's legal age for this things right.... Tae ask wiggle his eyebrows he chuckled and peck his forehead.

You didn't even saw my pretty legs.... Tae whine 'who said I didn't look.' Jk said he look at him raising eyebrow jk sigh and connect their forehead.

"May I continue if you are sure now." jk ask he look at him with his hooded eyes.

Tae cupped his face and brushes their nose pecking his lips gently.

I know you always be gentle with me but still be gentle jimin told me it's really hurt first time..... Tae mumble pouting jk face palm mentally but nods his head saying not talk about anyone in this time specially jimin he said tae said ok with a pout.