26-Happiness In Misery❣️

Happiness In Misery......... 💞🍀💐

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Fback...

Jungkook you should at least talk to him it's not easy for him too..... Ji Eun said when she saw he is ignoring msgs and calls jk nods his head looking outside of the car window.

I think Mr Kim is right..... Jk mumble.

Ji look at him shaking her head she is driving car.

Of course he is right and you are right too what about him. You both didn't thinking about his point of view..... Ji said calmly driving cautiously.

Anyway, if destined bring you both together again you will choose him no one else understand..... Ji Eun said jk didn't said anything she sigh and look at him.

Kook i'm asking something..... She said  looking at jk and hit him on his arm.

Yeah I will think about it if he still want me after breaking his heart everytime.' Jk said looking infront she sigh sadly.

Yes he always wants you what about you Mr Jeon stupid Jungkook.... She joked jk feel offend she laughed.

Woah you feel offend if we call you stupid you never feel offend when ta...

Their happy moment scattered when a truck collide to their car it's badly hit the driver side and everything went black out in a snap...

Jk wipe his tears mumbling sorries today's Ji Eun 6 death anniversary jk sitting infront of his grave with some flowers.

He kept flower on her grave with a soft smile and caresses his grave.

You were right he always wants me and I only want him too..... Jk said chuckling with teary eyes.

I'm sorry I weren't able to sav.... He stop when he feel someone hands on his shoulder he turn his head and saw Ji Eun parents standing he smile and gets up.

It's not your fault stop blaming again over and over yourself son.... Ji's dad said jk look down sadly her mother caresses his arm with a soft smile.

She will feel guilty and sad if you blame yourself for nothing.... She said he snap his head and look at her she nods her head vulnerably jk hug her.

Promise her you will not blame yourself again.... She said and turn jk towards her grave he bit his lower lips and nodded his head mumbling what ji's mother said.

.....

Jk sat in his car sighing heavily take out his phone and switch on his cell phone he furrowed when he saw so many missed call from suga.

He dial his number instantly and suga pick up and start asking so many question.

Where were you? I'm calling you from 1 hour..... Suga said jk sigh and told him everything he nods his head.

Why you call me??? Jk ask suga smile

Taehyungshi went kim mansion and he will stay there for some days he ask me to tell you about this...... Suga said

What?! Why didn't he ask me and inform me about this..... Jk said rub his forehead suga chuckle.

He just went to his parents home bro why are you sounding like a toxic husband suga said laughing jk scoff and cut his call.

Jk dial his wife number he pinch his nose bridge and dial again over and over but he didn't recieving his calls

Jk sigh starting his car and drove away towards Kim Mansion angrily.