40-Shocked?!❣️

Shocked?!............. 💞🍁

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Park Indust....

Tae sitting in his cabin doing some work on his laptop and a cute pout adoring on his strawberry lips.

He is typing boringly on his laptop and going through some paper and sketches.

"Baby bear may I come inside." Tae heard bogum voice he chuckled and shout back 'Nooooo.' While giggling he laughed and peak his head.

"I said no." Tae said and throw a file. He immediately shut the door while shouting. 'Yeah what if the file hit on my nose huh.' Tae giggle and said its not his problem while laughing crazily.

"Come in hyung." Tae said giggling he chuckled and come inside carefully and sat infront of him with a wide smile.

"You are looking more cute in your pregnancy." Bogum said cooing at him he smile shyly and asked him 'why he is here?'

"Mr Park helding a success party of his new project, which we worked on 3 month ago." Bogum said tae nods his head with a soft smile mumbling it's great.

"He invite me and my employees too who worked in this project." Bogum said nervously he nodded furrowing.

"Why are you saying this to me? And wasting your and mine time too." Tae said pouting annoyingly he coo at him and squeezed his bread cheeks.

"Aww my innocent cute baby bear you are too invited in this party. You also worked in this project remembered." Bogum said and brushes his nose with his index finger, earned a cute glare.

"Should I tell hyungie about your this touchy touchy action huh." Tae said raising his an eyebrow blankly inside laughing on bogum's scared face who start shook his head while laughing nervously mumbling sorries.

"I will not come in this party hyung so kindly you can go from here." Tae said with his tight lips smile he smile too.

"Baby forget about him and come for me please and for business, nothing else." Bogum said showing his puppy eyes he sigh and shook his head.

After whining for 1 hours tae said ok boringly and push him from his cabin
he chuckled and made his way to his cabin while shouting 'thank You muh baby bear.' He chuckle and shook his head.

.....

Bogum arrived at Jeon house at 6.pm. in evening. He is going with tae.

"Take care of him." Jk said with his deep cold voice while making his baby sat in his car comfortably and fasten his seat belt carefully.

Bogum nodded his head immediately while mumbling 'of course.' smiling.

Tae peck on his cheeks he peck on his forhead mumbling take care yourself he nodded his head.

"Rules." Jk said bogum looked at him confusedly tae rolled his eyes.

"No Alcohol.
No Restroom alone.
No Skin touch with others." Tae said he chuckled and peck on his forehead whispered 'enjoy.' He nodded with a sweet smile and wave his hand.

Bogum controlling his laugh after seeing tae's obedient sight just for his jungkookie hyungie and start his car while waving at jk he gave a nods.

...

At The Party Venue...

When both Bogum and Tae step out of the car all media start clicking their photos tae groan while closing his eyes.