48-Please Be Save❣️

Please Be Save............. 🍁💞

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Few moments ago...

"But you said you wanted to go home, then why here?" Suga asked looking at his apartment. Tae glare at him and step outside of the car he also came out.

"I will live here for some days or maybe months. Have any problem?" Tae asked raising his an eyebrow he shook his head quickly.

"Why I have any problem? Infact jimin will be more happy after knowing you are going to stay with us." He said smiling and take out his luggage from the backside car. He hummed in reply.

"Don't tell about this anyone." Tae said he nodded confusedly and both made their way towards suga's apartment.

"Hyung, call jimin hyung here soon or else I will be bored to saw your stone face after too long." Tae said boringly he gave him 'wtf' look, tae nods his head pouting.

He sigh and open his Apartment door with the help of password. They came inside suga kept his luggage side.

"Sat here let me bring you something for drink." Suga said pointing towards a sofa he nods and take a seat on the sofa sighing.

"Strawberry or mango?" Suga shout going towards kitchen. "Both." Tae shout back.

Suga chuckled and dial jimin number he told him about surprise and got scold by him.

He sigh and come in the living room with juice and gave him smiling. He take orange for himself.

Tae hummed in the taste while leaning on the sofa suga smile at him.

Tae open his one eye to looked at him when he clear his throat for gaining his attention.

"You want to talk about, um you know what I mean." Suga asked nervously he nods his head.

"I need time." Tae said while closing his eyes suga sigh while nodding his head.

"Take your time and don't stress much in pregnancy." Suga said worriedly he nodded hummed in reply, sipping his juice.

"Jimin will come soon, I told him I have a surprise for him and he scold me a lot over call" suga said chuckling tae giggles and sipped his juice again.

"I'm more important to him more than your surprise." Tae said looking at him smirking he rolled his eyes.

"Well he didn't know about the surprise or else he will definitely love my surprise." Suga said with his tight lips smile.

"And i'm his surprise." Tae said and kept the strawberry glass on the table and took the mango juice suga humm only sulking.

At Evening.....

"What are y'all doing here." Tae asked squinted his eyes when he saw Jeon family sitting in the living room.

He was taking nap because of tired ness and thought to eat something so he was going towards kitchen that's when he saw them.

They came in the afternoon and told suga everything which jk told them.

They looked at him wide shocked eyes and asked the same question he rolled his eyes.

"Why they asked back same question always?" Tae thought in his mind.

"Umm surprise." He said shrugging his shoulder and take seat beside his mumma, suga looking down sadly.