12-Sweet Moments❣️

Sweet Moments...... 💜💞💚

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Sunday Morning in jeon house...

"I don't want to do this hyungie leave me, hyungie please, mumma papa look hyungie is forcing me." tae shout whining and wiggling in his husband arm jk laughing at him and their parents looking at them with so much done face.

"Leave me you big muscle bunny." tae shout wiggling in his arm jk chuckled and lift him on his shoulder and left the house.

Neighbors looking at them worriedly or some weirdly jk gave him a nervously smile and make his way towards park for morning exercise.

Credit to artist...

"Sweet, neighbors watching us stay still." Jk whisper tae stop wiggling and he start laugh nervously.

"Put me down hyungie." Tae said and spank on his bum jk take him in bridal style and glare at him he look away biting his lower lip nervously.

It's been 2 week of their marriage now tae's health is good, jk taking care of him affectionately.

Past 5 days jk make him do excercise for his good health forcefully in the morning, he always make him woke up early morning which tae hate the most. Tae also start going to office.

"Hyungie my body aching badly from yesterday. Why are you doing this to me?" Tae whine again jk made him stand on his feet.

"I will give you a good massage, stop whining." Jk said sternly he pout and mumble 'you better.' He nods his head

Jk start his excercise and show some easy excercise to tae who doing lazily and slowly jk looking at him so done face shooking his head in disbelieve.

"I'm going for a quick jog you want to join me bubba." Jk ask he instantly shook his head and start doing his excercise properly jk chuckled and start his jogging.

When jk left he lay on the ground and
closed his eyes he sigh and humming in relaxation.

"It's too hard and boring I wonder why he love doing excercise this much on top of that in this early morning seriously." Tae blabbering while closing his eyes furrowing.

"Because it's make us healthy and strong." Tae heard his husband cold dark voice he open his eyes giggling nervously.

Tae gets up quickly and start doing his excercise jk face palm mentally when he heard others laughing at them.

"Hyungie hasn't went for jogging." Tae ask innocently doing his excercise jk ignore his question and start doing push ups tae smile widely.

"Hyungie I also want to do push ups." Tae said excitedly jk smile 'go ahead do like i'm doing.' Jk said he smile.