9-Disrespect❣️

Disrespect..........🍁

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Inside Kim Mansion....

Tae came inside the mansion and he made his way towards living room he furrow when he enter in the living
room because there are so many people whome he didn't know nor saw them ever except his family...

"Is something special today? I thought dada only invite us." Tae mumble and smile when his father look at him...

"Oh my little baby bear." Mr Kim said and comes forward he giggle and hug his father dearly he chuckled at his baby and peck on his forehead...

"Come baby I will introduced you to my friend and business partners" He said tae furrows but nods his head...

"Park meet my youngest child my cutest baby Kim Taehyung and baby he is my friend since high school Park Sehun also my business partner and his son Park Seo joon he is No.1 businessman of Asia" He said proudly

Mr Park nods his head and look at him smiling tae bow in respect with soft smile...

"Hello everyone, btw It's Jeon now Jeon Taehyung nice to meet y'all." Tae said giggling and bow multiple times they coo at him Kim family rolled his eyes except jin...

"He is Mr Choi and Mr San business partners and their spouse." Mr kim introduced tae greet to them too...

Hobi and jennie also present in the living room

"Take a seat, Jin give him something to drink he must be thirsty." Mr kim said and make him seat on the sofa
tae is confused why didn't anyone asking about jk about his hyungie...

"No i'm okay dad btw where is mom?"
Tae ask and his eyes searching for his mom in all over the living room...

"She is in her room." Jin said and recieved a glare from Joon he rolled his eyes...

"Oh! Is she okay? Excuse me." Tae said worriedly and gets up from his place.

"She is okay dear she will come here soon until talk with us." Mr kim said and fake a smile...

"What will I talk between you oldies?" He said and made his way towards his mom room upstair all look at his disappearing figure dumbfounded.

Jin chuckled at his brother in law jen give him offend look Mr Kim smile apologetic to his business partners Seo Joon smiling heartily...

Tae's Parents Room...

Tae peek through the door pouting and saw his mother reading a book while sitting on the bed half body cover with duvet back resting on the headboard...

He furrows and enter inside the room his mom look up from the book when she feel someone's presence in the room...

She smile widely and keep the book aside and gets up from his place tae giggle and run to hug his mom...

They hug each other Mrs Kim rub his back softly mumbling my sweet baby

"How are you bub? When you come here? And why didn't you inform me are you come alone or with your in laws and husband?" Mrs kim ask in one breath tae furrows and look at her shockingly he is feeling to much bad and pain in his heart...

"What do you mean by inform you mom? Dad invite me and my in laws" tae said confusedly, gave her offend look she furrows...

"'What! but your dad didn't tell me about this, he Just said about his business partners will come today that's what i'm here in my room you better know I don't like to meet them and fake them smile face always." She said annoyingly tae nods his head still thinking something...