🍁20-New Life💞

... New Life ...

... Jeon's Home ...

'Mhhmm ca...lm down.' Hyun moan in kiss he shook his head and kissed him hungrily.

'Let me devour you my love, I wait so much.' Dae mumbled and pulled him more closer and squeeze Hyun's bum firmly.

Hyun moan threading his cute finger in his hair and caressing his nape dae groan and deepen the kiss.

'Hubby please ~~~' Hyun whined and pulled away from kiss Dae linger for kiss he put a finger on his lip he sulk like a infant.

'You can devour me as much as you want but in our room.' Hyun said he sighed and patted on his bum.

Hyun giggles and jump on him while wrapped his leg around his torso and arms around his neck.

Dae held him securely and strided in their shares bedroom pecking him on his crook.

Hyun wear a black full sleeves tight tee shirt, tight leather pant and this make dae more erect.

Dae wear a white tee shirt, red pant and black jacket this couple looking hot and sexy together.

Their party wear I didn't add this pic before cause I use lot's of photo in the previous chapter

Their party wear I didn't add this pic before cause I use lot's of photo in the previous chapter... 😂

...

Dae threw him on the bed softly and hovered over him without breaking the kiss.

He break the kiss and dive in crook, inhaling his scent and nuzzled nose softly.

'What gotten into you tonight huh.' He asked caressing his hair dae raised his head with blank face.

'Did you look at yourself tonight how much sexy and full course of meal u are looking right now I just want you nom nom.' Dae said huskily and start biting him playfully he giggles.

'Hahaha sto...p I und..erstand.' Hyun giggles and tried to stop him he nod his head laughing.

'Love you.' Dae mumbled before Hyun lip and pull his tee shirt from his pant slowly peck on his lip.

'Love you too daddy.' Hyun mumbled teasingly cupped his cheeks and kiss him lovely yet passionately.

...

Clothes scattered whole over in the room, moans, skin slapping and dae groans echo in the room.

Both tangled up under the bedsheet, kissing hungrily and trusting in his tight flower inhuman pace.

'Mine ahhhhaa fuxking so tight.' Dae groan and suxk his ni'pple he moans messily clench his biceps.

Dae stop looking into his almond eyes he blink his eyes confusedly Dae smile and peck on his both eyes he smile too in releif.