🍁13-Romantic Date 2💞

... Romantic Date ...

... Shopping ...

'Light blue.' Hyun said to Dae he smile and kept the blue shirt in the trolly he smile too.

'Let's take a grey color pant it will suit with the blue shirt and you will look more manly and cool.' Hyun blabber make his heart beat erotically while step towards pant section he follow him shyly.

'You know my waist size?' He asked amusedly he giggles and shook his head.

'I just guessed, now shu and try them once I want to see you first and take a selfie together.' Hyun said and pushed him in the trail room softly he blush and nod his head.

He came out wearing choosen outfit with shy smile Hyun smile widely & click selfie before praising him alot.

'What gotten to you today?' Dae asked he furrow and mumbled what he did.

'You are making me shy.' He whined hyun giggles and peck on his cheek.

'Im not doing anything I think you're in love with me that's why you're feeling shy.' He said giggling Dae looked up at him smiling widely.

'Thats the reason you keep blushing always.' Dae chirped he avoid gaze while hiding his blush face.

'You can blush later as much as want but first let's shop something for you.' Dae speak while dragging him other section.

'Baby pink suits you more.' Dae said admiring him with his soft gaze he smile shyly avoiding his gaze.

'Should I change now.' Hyun mumble he shook his head and peck on cheeks

'Don't change and buy that baby pink outfit too.' Dae whispered before his lip he pouted.

'You already buy lots of things for me don't spoil me Mr Jeon.' He mumbled staring into his doe eyes he chuckled

'Don't complain Mrs Jeon.' Dae mimic he gasp and hit on his bicep and hide his blush face in his chest he giggles.

'Let's have our lunch i'm hungry.' Dae whined he giggles and nod his head.

...

'I'm so tired.' Hyun whined and leaned on his shoulder he hold him carefully a soft smile crept on both lip.

'Just admit you want to stay close to me and you don't need any reason to stay close.' He teased him hyun sulk.

'Stop teasing me hyung~~~' he whine Dae chuckled and pecked on his hair.

It's evening time they are sitting and admiring Han river after shopping,  lunch and play lot's of games in game section.

'I think we should stop meeting for a month.' Hyun mumbled he furrowed and lift his head by hooking his chin.

'Sorry! I heard something wrong?' He asked raising his an eyebrow in deep voice.

'You didn't.' He said and looked away.

'May I ask why you thought bout this.' Dae said blankly he sighed and look up at him.

'We are going to marry in a month so you know we sho....

'I don't know anything and I don't want to hear anything and you also don't do anything stupid.' He said more like he sulk in anger Hyun giggle and pecked on his jawline.