14-Battle❣️

Battle......... 💞✨

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

"Omg he is a Fighter." Tae blunt out loudly jimin and Jackson look at him worriedly.

"What happened Taetae." Jimin ask he shook his head still looking at jk with his wide doe eyes.

"Jimin look he is Bunny hyung do you remembered him, we met him two  times at park and cafe shop." Tae said looking at jk jimin squinted his eyes.

"I don't know but he is so fking hot." Jimin said while gawking him top to bottom tae gave him wth look.

"You hoe stop starting at him like a lusty bitxh or else I will tell your crush you are drooling on others man." Tae said glaring at him and smack his head jimin glare at him pouting and caressing his head.

"Don't you dare bitxh. He is just too irresistible." Jimin said and look away when he recieved a cute deadliest glare from his bestie.

"Stopped bickering you both and focus on the fighting. It's going to start now." Jackson blunt annoyingly but gulp while scratching his nape when both glare at him.

Soon battle start between both Jk and Drack both are really good player and they are fighting with each other first time.

Drack start attacking on jk from start and jk only dodging and defending himself like a pro he is trying to make him tired.

Other side audience cheering and they shouting there fav player or batting on them. Tae watching fight amusingly.

Jk beat him multiple time while dodging from his attack and drack also abled to punch him 2 or 4 times only this thing make drack irritate.

Tae cheering for jk jimin too jackson standing silently but inside he is squealing and cheering jk mentally.

Jk got his chance and he punch him hard on his jaw and back away a lil and kicked his head in a snap Drack collapsed on the floor.

Audience shout crazily some of angrily, some of happily chanting Jk's name.

Ref start counting jk turn around to left the ring with a victorious smirk.

"Why he is going." Jimin asked to tae confusedly he shrugged his shoulder saying I don't know.

"He already knows drack will not gets up 'cause he knock him out." Jackson said they look at him amusedly while clapping their hand.

"Jimin wait here with Jackson hyung im coming." Tae said and jump out from his seat to infront and start running towards jk. Jackson Jimin wide their eyes wth.

"Taehyung no wait." Jimin shout out worriedly Jackson too "young master."
They follow him too.

"Bunny hyung." tae shouting and running behind jk furrowing.

Flashback end....

Tae flinch when bogum again knock on the door worriedly he sigh and correct his dress, hair and face with a small smile and came outside of the washroom.

Bogum sigh in relief when he heard door open sound and saw tae came outside with his puff eyes and wet clothes.

"What you done with yourself." he said and hugged him tae mumbled nothing and snuggled in his crook.

"Bear, just file a case agaist him or else he will do it again over and over we gave him a chance but he again  try to do this." bogum said caressing his back softly tae nods his head in his crook.