24-Hurt To Broken❣️

Hurt To Broken....... 💔

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

At the beach......

They all sat on the beach mat beside each other partner in a circle.

Jin pour juice in the 12 glasses and forward to all they take it mumbling a thanks.

So Let's begin the game...... Hobi said dramatically taemin rolled their eyes

They decided to play "Never Have I Ever" game they discussed about the rules and take swear no one lie in this game and give them an explanation and if you do that thing you have to take a sip of your juice.

(A/N:- Readers y'all can also play with them so please comment your answer if you guys wants to play. 👀)

Never have I ever flirted just to get something I wanted....... Yoona said
giggling.

Jimin, Jisoo, Jin and hobi take a sip of their juice

Jennie look at hobi in disbelief

I flirted with you I swear...... Hobi said hurriedly she raise her eyebrows he nervously look away.

I flirted with shopkeeper just for discount......  Jimin said to suga tae laughing at them.

They always flirted to everyone....... Joon said to jin and jisoo they just shrugged mumbling 'so what.'

Never have I ever gotten a tattoo...... Seo said looking at jk arm he chuckle and take a sip everyone got shocked except taegi when jimin take a sip too.

Woah jimin when did you got tattoo... Jisoo ask amusingly he smile shyly.

Two and half month ago in Europe.... Jimin mumble they nods their head.

When you got tattoos Hyung?...... Seo ask to jk '13 years ago.' He mumbled seo nodded his head.

Never have I ever googled myself..... Jimin said wiggling to suga.

Suga, Joon and Seo take a sip rolling their eyes laughing sound echoing on the beach.

Never have I ever laugh so hard I spit out my drink...... Suga said smiling at jimin he rolled his eyes and take a sip.

Joon, jin, hobi and yoona take a sip.

Never have I ever had a crush on a best friend sibling...... Bogum said tae start laughing jk admiring his baby
with his big bambi heart eyes.

Suga groan and take a sip hobi too.

Hobi and joon best friend and he crush on jennie.

Never have I ever used someone else's toothbrush...... Jisoo said glaring at bogum

Bogum, joon and Tae take a sip jk smile at his love.

Whose toothbrush you used tae....... Jisoo ask he point towards jk she shook her head.

Never have I ever gotten heated during a family game night...... Jin said
smirking at joon.

Joon take a sip only others laugh at him he gave them tight lips smile.

Never have I ever fallen asleep in class...... Joon sarcasm to jin he rolled his eyes. All take sip groaning except jk.

Never have I ever broken a bone..... Tae said

Never have I ever broken a bone....... Tae said after thinking so much and wiggling his eyebrow to suga he roll his eyes.

Jimin, suga, seo, yoona and jk take a sip.