18-Desire Of My Heart❣️

Desire Of My Heart....... 💞❣️

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

High School.....

Jk stopped car infront of the school gate taemin smiling widely with wide sparkle eyes seeing their school after 6 years.

"Call me when ceremony will end and  both take care of yourself." Jk said they nods their head saying okay.

Tae open his seat belt and peck on jk's lips he wide his eyes jimin wide his eyes too because of shocked.

'Wait did I saw correctly.' he thought shockingly.

"Bye hyungie safe drive." Tae said before his lips smiling brushes their nose and came outside of the car leaving two shocked person.

"Jimin won't you go in ceremony." Jk ask after clearly his throat avoiding gaze jimin nods his head still shocked and processing what happened some minutes ago.

Taemin wave their hand jk wave back and drove away his car quickly.

"What was that?" Jimin ask instantly tae look at him confusedly mumbling what?

"Don't act like an innocent kid infront of me you bitxh." Jimin said angrily.

"Jimin seriously I don't know what are you saying?" Tae said serious face.

"You kissed him. Why didn't you told me about this big happy news that he and you now both are a real happy married couple huh." He blabbering moving his both hand in the air like a dramatic person tae gave him wtf look.

"Jimin nothing happen between us like the way you are thinking and that wasn't kissing I just peck him on his lips." Tae said annoyingly he laughed nervously scratches his nape 'oh' he said tae rolled his eyes.

"He allowed this." Jimin matter he shook his head. 'Even didn't denied.' Tae said he nods his head and both headed inside the school.

Few moments later....

"Are you sure about it?" Jimin ask while clapping tae sigh and nods his head clapping.

"Aren't you too confident about it?" Jimin ask raising his eyebrows tae look down fiddling with his finger.

"I'm 100 percent sure he loves me you believe it or not." Tae mumbled jimin nods his head.

"Mhmm yeah he does I can sense this too, but the question is why he isn't accepting his feeling always pushing you away? Other hand he always showing his affection towards you." Jimin said he nods his head looking infront of the stage.

"When this boring speech will end." Tae mumbled tiredly jimin giggle pressing his lips.

"Like we are listening their speech." Jimin mumble he nods controlling his laugh.

They are sitting in a seminar hall teacher, guests and principal giving speech about school, his founder and on education topics.

"Btw he isn't ignoring me since two weeks." Tae said and clapped boringly

"Maybe Hyung's coconut brain start functioning properly." jimin said giggling he stop when tae fake a smile

"And what about Ji Eun." jimin ask he shrugged and lean on his seat.

"Didn't I told you already she wasn't his girlfriend." tae said while keeping his thumb on his chin pouting jimin nods his head.

"Try to seduce him." Jimin said mischievously he glare at him.

Jimin caresses his hair with a soft smile all students stand up and start clapping taemin also stand up quickly they clapped too.

"Well he is my husband now so this time I definitely seduce him." Tae said smirking jimin patted his shoulder proudly.