🍁2-Pretty💞

... Pretty ...

One Week Later......

Jeon family arrived JeJu Island where Joy's wedding is going to be happen in a week.

Suga, Jimin and their daughter Minji already arrived here some hours ago directly from their vacation.

They walked inside the living room...

'Oppa!!!' Minji shouted happily while run towards Dae-Woo who smile and fasten his steps.

'I missed you noona.' Dae said Minji furrowed with his open arms to hug dae but he passes by her and hug Joy

The bride...

Other bite lip to controlled their laugh.

'I missed you too my baby.' Joy said in baby voice while squeezes his arm he giggles.

Minji standing still on her spot while blinked her doe eyes others giggles at last

'Oppa~~~~' She whined while turned around he looked at her with gasped.

Oh Minji! My little sister.... Dae chirp while wide his arm for hug she pout

 Dae chirp while wide his arm for hug she pout

Jeon Minji daughter of Yoomin... ✨
Innocent, Caring and Kind girl.
18 Years Old
.....

'Oh! My sweet little sister sorry you are too short like your parents so I didn't see you.' Dae said while came forward she sulked in disbelief.

Yoomin gasped in disbelief and glared at him with lighting gaze to burn him.

'I will complain appa bout you hump.' She puffed while run towards jk dae chuckled.

(She call jk as Appa and dada to suga)

'Appa! Oppa is so bad. He teased me.' Minji mumble while hugged him jk hug her back while caresses back.

'I'll pull his ear don't worry, princess.' Jk said while pecked on her head tae crossed his arm upto his chest while glared with his fierce eyes.

'Wow! Mr Jeon Jungkook when I told you about his deed you always make me understand that he is a child and now she told you about him what you said 'i'll pull his ear.' Tae mimic they looked at him dumbfounded jk grin sheepishly.

'She is baby of our house so grown up its a humble request Jeon Taehyung." Suga said while came towards them tae rolled his eyes like not caring he gritted his teeth.

'I'm always be his baby.' Tae said shyly while cupped his own cheeks making cute face they shook head jk nod with soft smile.

"Baby!" Tae snapped his head when he heard her sister voice he smile widely.

"Noona!" Tae chirped while strided to her she giggles while hugged his baby brother dearly.

'Both mother and son are same." She mumble jk chuckled while bumped his head to her playfully she giggles.