🍁19-Anniversary❣️

... Anniversary ...

... TaeKook and Yoomin ...

~~~ 2 Years Later ~~~

Daehyun, Minji and their friends gave surprised to romantic, sweet and cute couples 

...Taekook and Yoomin...
Happy 30th Wedding Anniversary 

Both couples were surprised and did not expected this surprise party. They roamed amused eyes whole over the place.

'Did you guys like that.' Dae asked min Hyun and their friends looking at the couples curiousity.

'What's the need fo...

'Shut up.' Taekookmin shout at Suga who flinched and nod his head they looked up at youngers with smile.

'It's superb and we loved it.' Jimin said smiling taekook nod and looked up at Suga who roll his eyes.

'I'm surprised.' Suga said with gummy smile they fake smile and Dae came to his parent.

'We have guests.' Dae mumbled and point towards entrance where tae's siblings, cousin and friends standing with banners of anniversary they all giggles and wishes together.

Happy Wedding Anniversary ~~~

'Bogummmmiiieeee hyungiiieeee.' Tae whined and hugged him he chuckled and hugged him back dearly mumble happy anniversary my cub.

'Who will say he is 55 years old man.' They mumbled and shook head Tae rolled his eyes.

Namjin wishes both couples...

Jenhope too wishes them genuinely...

Seo, yuri and their children wishes...

Bogum and Jisoo wishes them too...

Their children also wishes them...

...

Wishing, cutting cake and having the dinner they all settled respectively on the couch with each other partners.

Yoondaekook glared at Minji's fiance who shook head in disbelief before he remove his hand from her shoulder.

She got engaged some months ago...

Jim sign his husband something who
nod his head and follow him quickly.

'I know he is beautiful Kai but fuxking stop staring at my mother before my father poke your eyes.' Dae mumbled angrily Hyun caresses his hubby back worriedly.

'Can't I have right to admire my crush from far.' Kai whined they shook head in disbelief they all gulped nervously cause jk heard the and glaring at Kai dangerously.

'I do not support child abuse Kim Kai.' Jk mumbled and place his hand over his shoulder who shivered badly and gave vulnerable eyes to his friends.

They ignored him like plague... He felt betrayed yet he deserve that...

'Enjoy the party I know my lovely wify is irresistible still keep your eyes away from my angel.' Jk said darkly and left with two glass of wine with a sinister smile.

'See I told you.' Dae mumbled fanning himself other nod head Kai fall down and lost his concious.

They shook head and left