53-From You Only❣️

From You Only❣️............. ❤️💞❤️

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

In Hospital.....

Jk sitting on the chair anxiously and he is sweating badly on top of that he is sniffing too.

Mrs Jeon caressing his back softly and mumbling courageous words to him.

He his holding his mother other hand tightly in so much nervousness.

Jimin doing back and forth infront of tae's hospital room.

Mr Jeon sitting beside his wife, suga standing while leaning on the wall.

Kim's and Park family are on the way they inform them before coming here.

Tae's water broken in the morning jk immediately take him Hospital and inform his parents and yoomin about him being in Hospital.

They come just a while ago and now consoling him and worried too for tae

Jimin hold dr arm instantly when he come out mumbling 'Dr how's he?' He taken back, remove his hand while laughing a little bit.

Jeon family stood up immediately and waiting for his answer Dr smile at jk.

"Congratulation Mr Jeon you become father of a cute baby boy." Dr said smiling he grin in his tears and other smile widely while congratulating jk with their moist eyes.

"Thank you Dr." They all said together while giggling in happiness in happy tears.

"Y'all can meet him, before we shift him in other room so be patience a little bit more." Dr said chuckling they nods their head unsurely smiling.

...

Few moments later...

Jk first enter inside the room and met with a cute sight, he cooing at his both
babies.

Tae smile at jk while showing baby in his arm with a teasing smile he shook his head chuckling.

Jk take step forward towards bed in nervousness. Tae sitting on the bed comfortably with his baby in his arm.

Jk sat infront of him while looking at the cute baby. He hesitantly lift his hand and caresses his nose carefully.

Baby wiggle in his mother arm tae chuckled at his both babies jk gasp and pull back his hand while looking at him worriedly.

"I think he remembered your touch."
Tae said giggling he look at him with his wide bambi eyes.

"Is that so." Jk asked curiosity he nods his head mumbling yes he smile wide.

"You want to hold him." Tae asked he shook his head vigorously and gets up from the bed.

"umm i'm calling other they also are waiting to see him." Jk said nervously laughed tae nods his head looking at him blankly.

"Dare to step out of this room, come and take him in his your arm." Tae said sternly he nodded instantly and sat on the bed forwarding his hands.

Tae bit his lips smiling and gave him his baby boy. He took him carefully.

"Aw he is cute like you and beautiful too." Jk said cooing at his baby boy, he noses his cheeks softly tae furrowed.

"Really!?" Tae said and lean to take a proper look of his baby. Jk nodded his head smiling.

"Oh yes, he looks alike me." Tae said in disappointment voice pouting and lean on the bed sighing heavily.

Jk furrowed and asked him why he is sad if he look alike you.