54-Epilogue❣️

Epilogue............. 💞❤️

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Jeon Residence ... (21 years later.)

Tae making some delicious dishes for his son's friend while humming sweet song Dae invited his college friends for tonight's dinner.

Also this is a small get together after their graduation Ceremony and they are coming in his home first time. Dae never let them come in their home

He is 46 years old, he looks so young and ethereal as always in his 40's too.
After delivery he stop working and he start his own business when his son turn 5 years old.

His husband support him in his every
decision also help him alot in his new business. Now, Tae is a quite famous architecture of the seoul city.

He complete his work and thought to check his husband and son if they are ready or not to welcome Dae's friends

He stop on the stair when he heard the bell ring he sigh and thought to open the door first.

Tae open the door with a soft smile and open his mouth to say something.

"Hello V!" Dae friends chirp together
Tae shook his hand giggling they mis understood him but they again make him stop to say something.

'Why you wearing clothes like girlish.'

'Dude! Where is your Muscles.'

'You look so thin but beautiful too.'

"Wait! What happened to you V?"

They bombarded him with so many questions he sigh nodding his head. Dae friends call him V.

"Let me speak?" Tae said giggling they nodded instantly while admiring him with his heart eyes.

"I'm not your friend V. Im his... cut off

"Omg! You are his twin am I right." A friend said tae gave him 'WTH.' look then smirk mentally while nodding his head innocently with a shy smile.

"Wow! This is epic but why didn't he tell us about you." His other friend ask tae pout sadly.

"Because of my daddy he is so caring and possessive towards me. He don't let me go outside." Tae said and pout sadly tilting his head cutely they feel bad for him.

"That's way V also didn't mention you ever in our conversation." Other said tae nods his head with a small smile while laughing in his mind.

"Please come and y'all make yourself comfortable." Tae said politely after some minute of awkwardness they smile and enter happily tae closed the door and they sat in the living room tae standing.

"Btw, my name is Kai, he is Mingyu, Yugyeom and Jaehyun. What's your name sweety." Kai introduced tae feel cringe when he call him sweety.

"Jeon Taehyung." Tae said they nods their head being whipped for him.

"So, beautifully name Taehyung same like you." Yugyeom said calmly with his dreamy eyes.

"He is so cute, not angry bird like V." Mingyu said others nodded in agree.

"So, tell us cutie pie are you younger or elder than V." Jaehyun said he gritt his teeth angrily.

"Please don't call me with pet names, i'm not comfortable and my daddy will not like this." Tae whispered they nodded immediately while looking at their surroundings.

"Where is V?" Kai asked tae pout and going to shout his name then saw his son coming downstairs already.

"Hey guys! Did you have any problem to reached here." Dae asked coming downstairs with his half boxy smile.