50-Everything Is Fine❣️

Everything Is Fine.............. 💞🍁

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

In The Morning......

Jk whimper in pain. He groan while moving on the hospital bed.

He hummed in relaxation when he feels butterfly kisses whole over his face.

He open his eyes slowly to look at his baby wify with his half open dreamy eyes.

He smile faintly feel soft pecks on his forehead, nose and on his lips.

"Good Morning hyungie." Tae said brushing their noses together, he nods his head and snuggled in his crook.

Tae smile softly and caresses his head mumbling soft and sweet words to light up his mood.

"How are you feeling." Tae asked in low voice and peck on his earlobe. He pull away and peck on his chin.

"Light, my body aching so much i'm feeling like my all limbs are numb." Jk said in his hoarse voice he nods his head pecking on his forehead.

"Dr will come soon and everything will be fine hmm." Tae said he nodded and snuggled again in his crook. Tae chuckled and start massaging his back and hands.

Jk mumbled don't do this, he peck on his lips mumbling let me do what I want to do. He nods his head in his crook.

Later Jeon family come and they clear their throats to get attention of this cute couple.

Tae made him lay properly on the bed and get up from the chair and stand in some distance.

Mrs Jeon come towards jk with a soft smile he smile back, she caresses his head and sat beside him.

Mr Jeon sat on the chair and hold his hand and pinch his puff cheeks while glaring at him.

Jk bit his lips in embarrassment while avoiding his gaze, his eyes fills with warm tears.

"You never thought us as your parents right Jungkook." Mr Jeon asked in his cracked voice he looked at him while shaking his head vigorously and hold his hand with his numb hands.

"Then, what is this? Why you always try to keep things away from us and lie everytime." He asked and wipe jk's  tears and shook his head whispered 'don't cry.'

"I don't want to make y'all worried." Jk said crying and hide his eyes with his one hand.

"Still you make us worried, its good little cub know about this or else." Mrs Jeon didn't said further because of hiccups and fear to loose him.

"There's anything else you keep away from us." Mr Jeon asked sternly he shook his head saying 'No.'

His father nodded and caresses his head, his mother remove his hand and wipe his tears.

"Don't hide anything to us if you don't want to share with us because of our age.

Then share with it to suga he is no more kid now. He will understand you and your problem." Mrs Jeon said and peck on his forehead and she comb his hair with her hands softly.

That's when suga come with medicine and gave jimin while talking with him about medicine.

He didn't even glance at jk nor he ask about his health. Jk gulp his saliva when suga looked at him tears form in his bambi eyes again.

Suga came towards jk, looking at him blankly. He caresses his mother back and hug her.

"You want to use washroom." Suga ask while coming towards jk's bed he nods his head while biting his lower lips.