🍁11-I Will Talk💞

... I Will Talk ...

... Morning ...

~~~ 3 Months Later ~~~

In this 3 months DaeHyun went on so many dates and they know alot about each other.

Dae always try to talk with him softly as much as he can and Hyun try to not make him angry.

They become so closed, friendly and caring about each other pretty much

They shares hugs, cuddles and pecks on cheeks, nose and forehead except lip. They like to holding each other's hand everytime.

Dae always keep staring at Hyun, love to tease him and make him whole red tomato everytime.

Hyun also tease him, complain about him to Jeon family specially tae while playing along with him.

They talk with each other on call and text sometimes Hyun visit Jeon home.

Jeon family along Hyun went to picnic many times on holiday or weekend he is enjoying his life pretty much.

Seo have no problem with his outing but Yuri have and she always tried to manipulate him about it.

The wedding date is fixed in 1 month soon both will be going to tied a knot in strong & pure bound of marriage.

'For God sake Yuri they are engaged and matured they can go wherever they want.' Seo said while fixing his tie she flinched and looked at him shockingly this is the first time he shouted at her.

'I know they can and I've no problem with it Seo Joon. I just worried for our innocent baby bun.' She said sadly and blinked her teary eyes away he sighed in guilty to raised his voice on her.

'I know you are worried but beleive me nothing will be happened to him.' Seo said softly and cupped her face softly she sniffed and he peck her on head.

'I just hope he will not hurt our Hyun.' She said innocently while side eyeing him Seo chuckled make her furrow.

'He will not hurt him baby and if he did then Hyungie and Taehyung will teach him a good lesson before us.' Seo said and peck on her forehead she nod her head.

'How can be you so sure?' She asked furrowing he shrugged his shoulder and took his bag.

'I just know darling. Bye take care of yourself and stop taking unnecessary stress.' He said calmly and left from there she rolled her eyes and sighed in frustration.

'It's good he will leave this home soon and I make sure he will not come here again even visit us.' She said smirking.

......

Seo Joon, Suhoo left for office and his daughter left for college. Hyun came downstair smiling.

He is going on a movie date with his soon to be husband, will have lunch and will roam around for sometimes.

They were busy for 2 weeks in some important work and they decided for this sweet date one week ago.

They will meet each other virtually after 2 weeks both were longing for meet.

'Your father is worried for you Hyun. Can't you stop these outing things for now.' Hyun stop on his track and sigh anxiously when Yuri stood infront of him smirking.

'You can go with him after marriage. If you stay away from him for 1 month it will not cause any problem to you am I right baby.' She said patting his cheeks he nod and smile nervously.

'It will make you more excited when you see him waiting for you on aisle.' She said giggling he smile shyly and looked down.

'I will talk to hyung today about this matter.' He said in low voice she nod smiling in victory and move aside.

'Take care and don't forget to talk with him about this matter ok sweetie.' She said he nod his head smiling.

'Yes mother.' He whispered and walk slowly towards door when he came outside he fasten his step.

'Why suddenly she become so sweet, caring and protective?' Hyun thought and shrugged away his thought.

'Em maybe I will leave this home soon that's why. Yeah definitely otherwise i'm no one to her she herself reminds me everytime.' Hyun mumbled sadly walking towards main gate.

Dae stood straight when he see Hyun coming towards him but furrowed to see his sad pout.

He smile widely when he looked up at him and their eyes meets and get lock into each other.

A huge smile spread on his pouty lip after seeing dae who is waiting with beautiful bouquet.

Dae felt butterflies dances whole over his body to his soon to be wify happy and shy face just for him.

He walked towards him more like he hop like cute bunny and hug him dae chuckled and hugged him back.

Both pulled away still hugging each other while admiring with soft gaze each other.

'What took you so long bun?' He asked calmly and peck on his forehead hyun closed his eyes red shed spread on his rosy cheeks.

'Nothing hyungie.' He said smiling he hummed and brushes nose together.

'You were looking sad.' Dae whispered he giggles nervously and avoided his gaze.

'Erm because I missed you so much.' Hyun said shyly he coo at this cute bunny.

'Aw I missed you to bun!' He exclaimed while tickles him softly on his tummy.

Hyun giggles while scrunching nose he giggles cooing at him and peck on his nose he whined shyly.

'By the way it's for you.' Dae said and give him flower bouquet Hyun smile and take the flower bouquet shyly.

'Thank you hyungie.' Hyun mumbled and pecked on his cheek while tiptoe dae held his tiny waist firmly.

'Stop thanking me everytime i'm your husband.' Dae said sulking Hyun shy and looked away.

'So what? We should keep saying sorry and thank you in every relationship to make bound more strong in between.' Hyun said with puker lip he smile at him fondly while caresses his cheeks softly.

'Aw my sensitive yet intelligent wify.' Dae awed and pecked on forehead Hyun hide his face in his palm felt shyness and greedy.

Dae-Woo laughed at shy bunny while took him in strong embrace securely.

'We should leave bun movie will start in 1 hour.' Dae mumbled inhaling his sweet scent and felt so relax and calm

Same goes to Junghyun and he pulled away slowly dae smile and open door for him.

Hyun took seat in the passenger seat comfortably. He closed the door and sat on driver seat.

'Em you are looking more cute in red outfit.' Dae said and drove away car Hyun mumbled thank You. Shyly he smile softly.

'My pleasure cutie pie.' Dae said drive cautiously he lean back comfortably.

...

To Be Continue...

Thank You ✨

Take care be safe 💚💜

Only daehyun's sweet moments and romantic date in next chapter... 🤓

...